How to beat this cold snap...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Goose52

Re: How to beat this cold snap...

Post by Goose52 »

gerald, those wings look like artwork to me.... -17F here as i type- that's like what? -137C? a standardized measurement system would be nice for north america but us americans could never survive the mental anguish and ensuing collapse of our economy et al if we switched to metrics so it will have to be you guys up north. i don't understand why you refuse to switch to a system that uses a dead king's foot or barley corns to base measuring on. i know you have them cause they were used to make that kellerbier! i think it's time y'all joined the 15th century.
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE
janesy

Post by janesy »

Goose52 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:42 am
gerald, those wings look like artwork to me.... -17F here as i type- that's like what? -137C? a standardized measurement system would be nice for north america but us americans could never survive the mental anguish and ensuing collapse of our economy et al if we switched to metrics so it will have to be you guys up north. i don't understand why you refuse to switch to a system that uses a dead king's foot or barley corns to base measuring on. i know you have them cause they were used to make that kellerbier! i think it's time y'all joined the 15th century.
Haha, the rest of the world is waiting for you Yanks.
It's a no brainer, everything divides by 10. You know, ten fingers 10 toes, easy peasy lemon squeeze. :eusa-dance:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Everyone here walking around bundled like Arizona is a cold weather state. Gonna be mid 70's all next week, here in Phoenix.

I made a trip up to N. Az. 15* at night in Williams with 6 to 8 on snow expected.