Bulldog 440

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 3174
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by janesy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:23 pm

All the cool kids are doing it :eusa-popcorn:
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
Carnivorous
Posts: 3036
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Location: Belleriver Ontario

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by Carnivorous » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm

I'll enjoy my view from the cheap seats!! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

User avatar
Onetimeonly x-->
Posts: 1127
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm
Location: Somewhere South Of Heaven

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by Onetimeonly x--> » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Good read, someone will take the plunge...
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott

newbie
Posts: 2802
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: Brantford Ontario

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by newbie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Onetimeonly x--> wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:46 pm
Good read, someone will take the plunge...
It will be Jeff. Hes the forums offical bow buyer.
Its just a matter of time..... next thing you know he has it for sale. :wave:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!

flightattendant100
Posts: 4261
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by flightattendant100 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:29 am

newbie wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 pm
Onetimeonly x--> wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:46 pm
Good read, someone will take the plunge...
It will be Jeff. Hes the forums offical bow buyer.
Its just a matter of time..... next thing you know he has it for sale. :wave:
I’m already watching the Trading Post for his!😎

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 3174
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by janesy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 am

Maybe we need to start a GoFundMe page?
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12500
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by Boo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 am

You guys are brutal! If Jeff ever gets one, he won't tell us! :eusa-hand: Or is that when? :wave:
It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt

If you think there's a great conspiracy, there isn't other than the one running in circles in your head

User avatar
Carnivorous
Posts: 3036
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Location: Belleriver Ontario

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by Carnivorous » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 am

Boo wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 am
You guys are brutal! If Jeff ever gets one, he won't tell us! :eusa-hand: Or is that when? :wave:

Ever since I was stung by the Scorpyd bug I have turned my attention to other things!

However I do appreciate the simplicity of my Micro nightmare.

Much easier to pack in an airline approved rifle case! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12500
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Bulldog 440

Post by Boo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:53 am

Carnivorous wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 am
Boo wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 am
You guys are brutal! If Jeff ever gets one, he won't tell us! :eusa-hand: Or is that when? :wave:

Ever since I was stung by the Scorpyd bug I have turned my attention to other things!

However I do appreciate the simplicity of my Micro nightmare.

Much easier to pack in an airline approved rifle case! Lol
I've had Scorpyd bows (5 of them) for quite a long time and presently own 3. There are many reasons to own them but there are many why not to own one. For the one bow guy, I would highly recommend against it. In retrospect, there's a couple of them I regret buying. By contrast, I have never regretted buying an Excalibur! :thumbup:
It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt

If you think there's a great conspiracy, there isn't other than the one running in circles in your head

Post Reply