Providing

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

oneshot 1

Providing

Post by oneshot 1 »

It feels good!!! My wife said she seen some Deer by the house.Went down figured they was coming up this one draw.Along about 5:00 couple Young Does came up there,I killed the first one with my TenPoint Titan 125gr.Vortex.

I'll tell you this right off the start.I have a different way of looking at hunting,I have fun but getting older having the life of another of Gods Creatures in my hands,in ways I love them but God knows I love the taste of meat,so an Animal must die,and the Lord Provide.

Now the last couple years had a hard time getting around.been times I can't do nothing.My Inlaws consider me lazy,say all I do is go hunting and fishing.They don't see what I do all the time I do work in my Garden.I figure this way long as I'm providing Food for me and my Wife I'm doing enough.If that was taken away from me I figure I might as well give up,I would be of no use.

I know some of you can relate.God Bless

oneshot
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I know some of you can relate.God Bless

Been there done that and could care less about what anyone else OTHER then my wife thinks.....They do not live in my shoes..You take it each day at a time oneshot 1 and make the best of it...God Bless :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
BUCKSHOT

do the best you can

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Isn't "providing" for ourselves and our families the name of the game!
Do what you enjoy, the best you can and don't worry about the rest!
Their is a lot to be said for taking advantage of what we can get from gardening and Nature! It is too easy to go to the Supermarket, so who do you think is Lazy in this scenario?
Keep up the good work! :wink:
Enjoy the Harvest!
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Right on GaryL, if my wife is happy with what I am doing That's all that matters and I am right with my Lord.