Silent Raffle for UPSMAN! Win a 360 TD!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maine hunter

Re: Silent Raffle for UPSMAN! Win a 360 TD!!!!

Post by maine hunter »

I personally think 200 is better, more money for the family, 100 will go fast. We will be in no matter what you guys decide 😊😊
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

I do hope they raise as much money as possible for the UPSMAN'S Fund !
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

I like the 200 ticket option @$20.00 each with a set Draw Date.

Not a fan of the 5 tickets 4 ticket purchase option . Especially considering it is about raising money for a well meaning cause. Every dollar raised counts more so than adding an money losing incentive (potential loss of up to - $400.00 depending on number of tickets available.)
I know this may be being bold of me to suggest " BOO " . But it can't hurt to suggest. Considering you are asking for input and said not to be shy.

But a nice incentive to sell more tickets / faster would be to add something like a Bonus extra " World Renown " Boo " Custom String" :eusa-dance: to go to the raffle winner if they are a person that as well buys ( 2 ) tickets or more at the same time.
or
Make the "string bonus option only available" to speed up sales to all as a early bird purchase incentive. with set cut off date.
Last edited by colouredchameleon on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

100 tickets @ 50 each would be my thought. But I usually only 1 ticket on these raffles.

For the chance to win a 360TD and to maximize funds, I don't think that will take too long to sell
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound
Boo

Post by Boo »

Ok, the major consensus is 200 tickets at $20.00 each so I think we will not have the 5 for 4 deal. As far as a date goes, I am hoping that we don't need to give this a deadline so lets play that one by ear.
So how about we get a ticket by donating to the Gofundme. When a person donates, he/she will attach 360TD to their name. Dennis will keep count as well as do the draw.
I would like everyone on board so am I missing anything here guys? Did I screw anything up? Anyone have any beefs about the plan?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:55 pm
Ok, the major consensus is 200 tickets at $20.00 each so I think we will not have the 5 for 4 deal. As far as a date goes, I am hoping that we don't need to give this a deadline so lets play that one by ear.
So how about we get a ticket by donating to the Gofundme. When a person donates, he/she will attach 360TD to their name. Dennis will keep count as well as do the draw.
I would like everyone on board so am I missing anything here guys? Did I screw anything up? Anyone have any beefs about the plan?
It's all good Don, thank for getting this together. Let's close this thread and get the party started.
I'll be in for a couple, as will my friend on our return on Wednesday.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

Boo wrote:
directions for the gofundme page for this lost person :)
does an email/pm needed to be sent to Dennis after tickets are bought :?:
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
Boo

Post by Boo »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:47 pm
Boo wrote:
directions for the gofundme page for this lost person :)
does an email/pm needed to be sent to Dennis after tickets are bought :?:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/emily-archambault-amp-baby-greyson
I think it's best to send Dennis an email so he can confirm the ticket purchase. An email goes to Dennis, he checks the Gofundme page for the donation under your name and then puts your name in a container.
Emails are better because a PM box getting full can cause problems.
Boo

Post by Boo »

I will start a new thread in the next couple of days to start off the raffle.
colouredchameleon

:thumbup:
Sounds Good

A Regular Running Ticket Count Update would be something to consider as well.
Boo

Post by Boo »

The raffle is here.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69803
janesy

Post by janesy »

I'm so going to name it ...Tony Danza
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Boo wrote:
I think this sounds great 😊😊😊
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
colouredchameleon

:thumbup:
Bump
Twignstring

Post by Twignstring »

I'm in. :thumbup: