WASP DART

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

CT.HNTR

WASP DART

Post by CT.HNTR »

Has anybody shot, tested and/or hunted with the Wasp Dart? If so any feedback on accuracy and terminal effectiveness is appreciated.

They look like nice strong aerodynamic heads and I am thinking about shooting them to see how they fly.
Matrix Bulldog 440
BOO Custom Strings
Vortex Crossfire II
18 Inch Zombies with 110 Grain Brass Inserts
125 Grain Slick tricks
2 Inch Blazer Vanes with Right Helical
janesy

Re: WASP DART

Post by janesy »

I shoot the 3 blade equivalent, the Drone.
They fly extremely well, come with extra blades, and on the one deer shot last fall, left a blood trail like a city sidewalk.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
bbahunter

Post by bbahunter »

janesy wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:28 am
I shoot the 3 blade equivalent, the Drone.
They fly extremely well, come with extra blades, and on the one deer shot last fall, left a blood trail like a city sidewalk.
I can't comment on the darts, but like janesy said, the drones are excellent heads with great bloodtrails.
I have been shooting the drones for 3 years, with stellar results. I shoot them out of my vertical bows, and my micro 335 when I had it. Now I will try them out of my suppressor. Well made, spin true, extra blades in the pack, solid steel, 3 blade, which I like, and made in Connecticut. :thumbup:
My guess would be the darts will be good heads also.
Suppressor 355
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Not to sound indifferent but they sure look a lot like most 4 blade muzzy ,I've ever used.

But will say after watching the shootout test on the traffic sign. The blades look tuffer and have great penitration.

The wasp lineup show performance is looking great. Freind shot jkhammers last yr. And was impressed.