Doink and Crunch !!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Timbrhuntr

Re: Doink and Crunch !!

Post by Timbrhuntr »

I would have had to badmouth him first to badmouth him again !!
I was answering the "Strange to have that many issues with one crossbow but I guess anything can happen." and also letting him know that I contacted Excaliber and they were sending me parts to hopefully fix the issue. I'm hoping to post that everything is good and the bow now shoots like should have and if that makes me a bad person in your opinion I could care less !
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Your badmouthing the company on the companies own site. He represents the company. Going on a companies website and airing your grievance for all to see, He will take care of you. They have an outstanding customer service. Good hunting to you.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

agingcrossbower wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:02 pm
Your badmouthing the company on the companies own site. He represents the company. Going on a companies website and airing your grievance for all to see, He will take care of you. They have an outstanding customer service. Good hunting to you.
Are you bored or jus decited to jump on some one ? Let Peter n the Customer get it done!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

Hey if you want to turn it into more than it is. If I can’t make comment on product I bought then is their something to hide. No there isn’t. Plus I never badmouthed the company either just pointed out some problems I have been having with one of the products.i am waiting on the fix and if it works I will report that too.
agingcrossbower

Just never understood why people have to go on a Excalibur forum and call out Excalibur's bow as a lemon. Why not just go direct to Peter? I Mean heck the website does not work right for you either. Next time you go on a hunting trip take a back up bow.
agingcrossbower

vixenmaster wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:45 pm
agingcrossbower wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:02 pm
Are you bored or jus decited to jump on some one ? Let Peter n the Customer get it done!
No I am not bored and any member can post anytime they so please. Have a nice day Vixen.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

This is on a sticky at the top of the Forum.

We all know if something is going to break it will happen at the very worst possible time. :D Our goal is to look after your problem as quickly as possible so that you lose minimal time during your hunting season.

The first thing you should do is search the problem here on the forum. There are lots of knowledgeable users here that have seen pretty much every issue and could help determine if you really have a problem. If you do have an issue the quickest way to have it resolved is to use our on-line system which is available 24/7.

We love talking to our customers but during the busy season it may take us a day or two to call you back due to the very large call volume. Also, please do not call the warranty depot to find out the status of your warranty. They are trying to run their store and staff is busy selling and servicing product. If you use our system it will constantly keep you up to date with the status of your return plus even provide a date of when it was shipped back to you along with a shipping tracking number.

To use our on-line system please follow these easy steps:

1. Go to our website: http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/warranty-submit/

2. Download the instructions of how to use the system here: http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/2017-RMA-procedures.pdf

We hope you have no issues with your Excalibur Crossbow product but if you do our on-line system has proven to be a fast and easy way to look after issues and helps us better manage your warranty. If you have any questions please call us anytime.

Peter
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Wow you can see were getting restless here
Timber hunter contributes to the forum he deserves to voice his opinion. I dont think he was really out of line.
I do think he should contact Peter and at least discuss this issue and at least see what Peter has to offer. Maby they need to actually look at the whole bow at the factory .This is excaliburs site and we should respect them but l respect my brother and still dont hold out if something is on my mind. When you spend good money on a great excalibur bow you at least expect it to be reliable. My micro has been really dependable but some of my friends have not. I think its awsome to actually have the ability to actually talk to someone at the factory who really cares.Others on the forum have badmouthed their micro way worse in the past and not been pointed out this bad
Just my opinion.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
agingcrossbower

Carnivorous wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 pm

We all know if something is going to break it will happen at the very worst possible time. :D Our goal is to look after your problem as quickly as possible so that you lose minimal time during your hunting season.

The first thing you should do is search the problem here on the forum. There are lots of knowledgeable users here that have seen pretty much every issue and could help determine if you really have a problem. If you do have an issue the quickest way to have it resolved is to use our on-line system which is available 24/7.

We love talking to our customers but during the busy season it may take us a day or two to call you back due to the very large call volume. Also, please do not call the warranty depot to find out the status of your warranty. They are trying to run their store and staff is busy selling and servicing product. If you use our system it will constantly keep you up to date with the status of your return plus even provide a date of when it was shipped back to you along with a shipping tracking number.

2. Download the instructions of how to use the system here: http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/2017-RMA-procedures.pdf

We hope you have no issues with your Excalibur Crossbow product but if you do our on-line system has proven to be a fast and easy way to look after issues and helps us better manage your warranty. If you have any questions please call us anytime.

Peter
Sage advice. :thumbup:
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

I just wrote another long response to this but as usual when I posted the site kicked me out and I lost it maybe thats a good thing ! I'm done with this post and no I'm not sorry I made it in the first place !
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

Carnivorous wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Peter
Ok maybe not done yet. Not sure but was this supposed to be posted for my benefit. If yes not sure why as I already did follow this procedure !
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Let it go guys. I have found that making friends is much harder than making enemies when you don’t actually have physical contact. I’m sure you have more in common than you realize, and a better conversation is a few key taps away.

Dan
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

xcaliber wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:55 am
Let it go guys. I have found that making friends is much harder than making enemies when you don’t actually have physical contact. I’m sure you have more in common than you realize, and a better conversation is a few key taps away.

Dan
Well said Dan
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
MicroMan355

Post by MicroMan355 »

Not surprised to see E/C look after you, my friend. :thumbup:
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

Was out of town for a week killing turkeys just got home and there was a packege from Excaliber. To my suprise they sent the whole front end including a new string of course above what I expected for service. At first gance it looks identical to the one I took off . Can't wait to get out and fling a few arrows to see if this fix brings this micro up to the standard of excellence you expect from an excaliber crossbow.