picked up a 308 short

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter with MS

picked up a 308 short

Post by hunter with MS »

Deal fell apart for the micro 315 but I found a 308 short at a decent price . I got it today set it up sighted it in and went to shooting it got around 30 or so shots . What I am impressed with is the trigger there is no creep . Another is something I have not been able to do in years is shoot it knelling resting my front elbow on my knee and hit the target area with no problem . Will be hunting with it Tomorrow as our turkeys are all done breeding so it is spot and stalk with no rest it will be easier . At this time I am using zombie slayers in 18 inch I do have some custom 16.5 ordered but since they are not here I will go with the zombie slayers .
xcaliber

Re: picked up a 308 short

Post by xcaliber »

Sounds like you made a good buy, good luck hunting! :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ldock

Post by ldock »

I got a 308 short last year and love shooting it. Haven't been well enough to be able to hunt with it but a really sweet bow.
Larry
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

My hunting involves short trips on the place I live which all said is around 30 acres . I hunt if I am lucky for about 40 minutes walking then I pay for it later in the day. If I can sit in a blind it is a ton better but some times it is not the way .