Post by Stepnoutnb »

MTBighorn wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:03 pm

:eusa-whistle: :lol:
Owe see what happens when you get serious lololololol
AJ01

Re: And They SAID DON’T DO THIS!

Post by AJ01 »

When I first got mine, I had watched a bunch of YouTube videos and thought "no way that this bow is that accurate". Boy was I wrong!! :oops:
Before I sat down at the bench to sight it in, I added a Harris bipod to the front end of that little critter. Just like I'd sight in my favorite rifle. It drove the bullseye like a new Cadillac!!!
Re-cocked and fired a second bolt, busted the first as it drove the spine. I quickly realized that these bows are indeed that accurate! :shock:

I will tell you point blank. You do your job and any of the Excal bows will do theirs!! :eusa-clap:

Andy
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

AJ01 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:08 am
When I first got mine, I had watched a bunch of YouTube videos and thought "no way that this bow is that accurate". Boy was I wrong!! :oops:
Before I sat down at the bench to sight it in, I added a Harris bipod to the front end of that little critter. Just like I'd sight in my favorite rifle. It drove the bullseye like a new Cadillac!!!
Re-cocked and fired a second bolt, busted the first as it drove the spine. I quickly realized that these bows are indeed that accurate! :shock:

I will tell you point blank. You do your job and any of the Excal bows will do theirs!! :eusa-clap:

Andy
I’ve been very impressed so far. Repeatable accuracy, what more could you ask for?
Deerstalker

Post by Deerstalker »

Equinox at about 25 yards from a picnic table. I never shoot the same bull more than once.

Semper Fi

2012 Equinox
Firebolts & BEEs w Boltcutter & Slick Trick BHs 150gr
S-5 & Boo string, TT trigger, Nikon Bolt Xr scope
2012 Vortex w/S5 & Nikon Bolt Xr (son # 1)
2012 Axiom SMF w/S5 (son # 2)