New Pro Shot ACP trigger loving it

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

drywallerdave1

New Pro Shot ACP trigger loving it

Post by drywallerdave1 »

Shooting a Bulldog 400. Replaced original trigger with new Pro Shot ACP trigger

First time I have really had a chance to give the trigger a real trial. I have to say this tigger is amazing compared the original trigger. I shoot the new trigger In single stage. Starts to break as soon as I start squeezing.

I was shooting quarter sized groups out to 50 yards... I was never able to achieve this type of consistent accuracy from the old trigger. Which had a take up longer than the Mississippi River.

Best money I have spent in a long time.

:thumbup: :wave:
Stepnoutnb

Re: New Pro Shot ACP trigger loving it

Post by Stepnoutnb »

drywallerdave1 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:37 pm
Shooting a Bulldog 400. Replaced original trigger with new Pro Shot ACP trigger

First time I have really had a chance to give the trigger a real trial. I have to say this tigger is amazing compared the original trigger. I shoot the new trigger In single stage. Starts to break as soon as I start squeezing.

I was shooting quarter sized groups out to 50 yards... I was never able to achieve this type of consistent accuracy from the old trigger. Which had a take up longer than the Mississippi River.

Best money I have spent in a long time.

:thumbup: :wave:
Nice, congratulations!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Great to hear. Thanks for the feedback! :thumbup:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Mixter

Post by Mixter »

How do these compare to the triggertch?
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I needed a trigger for my Phoenix project bow l have been working on .l was gonna get a trigger tec for it but l was tired of the recalls and the poorly polished claws that triggertec has been known for lately.
I sent my trigger to boo and lm just putting the bow back together now and just test fired it the other day and l really like the boo trigger .Only 3 shots but in my hands feels just like my tt equipped bows.
I hope the new acp trigger takes business away from tt.
They deserve what they get.
If l need a new trigger l would definitely look into the excalibur or mr boo before buying on from tt. Congrats other than a good string and possibly a better scope a trigger upgrade is the best money spent on a excalibur crossbow.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Mixter

Post by Mixter »

longbow joe wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:50 am
I needed a trigger for my Phoenix project bow l have been working on .l was gonna get a trigger tec for it but l was tired of the recalls and the poorly polished claws that triggertec has been known for lately.
I sent my trigger to boo and lm just putting the bow back together now and just test fired it the other day and l really like the boo trigger .Only 3 shots but in my hands feels just like my tt equipped bows.
I hope the new acp trigger takes business away from tt.
They deserve what they get.
If l need a new trigger l would definitely look into the excalibur or mr boo before buying on from tt. Congrats other than a good string and possibly a better scope a trigger upgrade is the best money spent on a excalibur crossbow.
Wow many thanks for the info...glad I read this! What’s a boo trigger?
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Boo is a "tribal elder" on our forum .But he is not old at all ..He has a great website about strings and crossbow triggers.
Maby somone can post a link. I am waiting for rocket man to start with my wife....l thought it was a movie about a Korean dictator now l know its Elton John...
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
janesy

Post by janesy »

I currently have three bows, one with an ACP, one with a 2stage TT and one with a BOO trig.

Don told me straight up, his triggers really shine in the lower poundage bows. If tried it in every bow I've owned and he is dead right. It's currently in my custom 310 micro, and it's nicely at home. I do have a TT for it, but I haven't installed it yet. Not pressed

The ACP is the best trigger you can get for an excal. It's a game changer, simple as that.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Mixter

Post by Mixter »

janesy wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:15 pm
I currently have three bows, one with an ACP, one with a 2stage TT and one with a BOO trig.

Don told me straight up, his triggers really shine in the lower poundage bows. If tried it in every bow I've owned and he is dead right. It's currently in my custom 310 micro, and it's nicely at home. I do have a TT for it, but I haven't installed it yet. Not pressed

The ACP is the best trigger you can get for an excal. It's a game changer, simple as that.
Cool thanks! Ya don suggested for my micro 355 to get the acp