Excalibur micro 315 stringing aid

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doc65

Excalibur micro 315 stringing aid

Post by Doc65 »

I receive a new micro 315 and was hoping someone could tell me the length of the stringing aid.
W.Miguire

Re: Excalibur micro 315 stringing aid

Post by W.Miguire »

The stringing aid is adjustable , you can make it any size you want.
W.M.
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

My stringer when on the the limbs reaches my arrow hold down. Very little effort is needed to cock it that way. All you really need is just enough to loosen the string for changing. Any shorter is a waste of energy. Hope that helps,
Hank
Cardinalsfanforever

Post by Cardinalsfanforever »

I got a micro 315 recently and can say I love it. the string changing thing had to be adjusted to adjust the draw string. I just kept adjusting it until I could remove and replace the drawstring accordingly. I must say tho the factory string stretched a lot more than the string on my 380.
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Boostring
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster
Smong2000

Post by Smong2000 »

If you don't have a stringing aid it's simple to make one from 550 paracord. Just tie in 2 loops that are tight enough not to slip up the limb but have a small space you can pull the string through. Length of aid is not super critical, prior post is right, just long enough to put slack in the bowstring so it can go over the end of the limb when aid is pulled to cock. Youtube has a few videos showing how to make them...