Tact100

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

oldm405guy

Tact100

Post by oldm405guy »

Not to many folks talking about this scope was wondering if any one had a chance to test out the low light situation and what are the thoughts on this scope is it worth buying as stand alone scope over a xb30 pro ?

Tks in advance
matrix mega 405
acp trigger
boo string
xb30 sr ir scope
Puddle Rat

Re: Tact100

Post by Puddle Rat »

what do the crosshairs look like - no pic's on the Excalibur website
oldm405guy

Post by oldm405guy »

Wonder why no one wants to give there tought on this
matrix mega 405
acp trigger
boo string
xb30 sr ir scope
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I used it at the ATA. I really like the reticle. More than adequate for the average crossbow user. it has a small circle for 20 yards. The circles get larger for the further aim points. Much better than the chevron design!! ;)

If I wasn't spoiled by Leupold I would buy one.. Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
MprBlackout

Post by MprBlackout »

Chevs get smaller for farther out as not to cover target. I like the dot over the triangle. Put dot on and shoot. Is slightly busy, have to make sure which dot. Haven't shot over sixty with it yet. Bought for my 380 to take advantage of during target play.
380 BLACKOUT w/ T-zone 100
Tact handle, ACP trigger, Dr Stirrup w/ bumpers
335 Micro BLACKOUT & 355 Micro camo, both ACP triggers, T-zone 100'd, all w Lumi'd weight matched Zombies