Micro 335 Kryptic Raid String Length

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Art-Man

Micro 335 Kryptic Raid String Length

Post by Art-Man »

Hello all. This may have been covered else where however I could not find it. I have the Micro 335 Kryptic Raid with all the nice sound suppression on it. I recently had my local archery dealer make me two new Flemish strings for a hunt i have coming up in a couple months. When we went to put the strings on they were too long. His information he had showed that the Micro strings are supposed to be 26" long. He is going to make new ones right away and have them made to the same size as my factory string but for my own knowledge as I do not have the string with me now, what is the actual size for the string for my bow as everything I see on line refers to the string to be 26".

Maybe one of the local string experts on here cna chime in.

Thanks In advance
vixenmaster

Re: Micro 335 Kryptic Raid String Length

Post by vixenmaster »

I spect end to end they be a touch over 26", i serve mine at 25 1/4 to half. Twist them up n set brace ht. Now if'en you twist so much n they kink then the string is too long
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Seems like 26 1/4"is what I build them at.
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
Art-Man

Post by Art-Man »

ya 26" way to long plus if you only have a 25" wide when not caulked not sure how a 26 would work anyhow. When i get my bow back with my old string I will post what the size was form factory.
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads