Danny Miller Arrow Puller

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Stepnoutnb

Danny Miller Arrow Puller

Post by Stepnoutnb »

I just received my arrow puller from Normous. I want to thank everyone who told me this puller was a MUST HAVE. You all were right. I simply do not have the strength in my hands anymore to extinguish my Lumenoks and can barely get my arrows/broadheads out of my Block target. This thing is a GOD send. or in my case a Danny Miller by way of Normous send lol.

Thanks Folks I really appreciate the help.

Wayne
amythntr

Re: Danny Miller Arrow Puller

Post by amythntr »

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:43 pm
I just received my arrow puller from Normous. I want to thank everyone who told me this puller was a MUST HAVE. You all were right. I simply do not have the strength in my hands anymore to extinguish my Lumenoks and can barely get my arrows/broadheads out of my Block target. This thing is a GOD send. or in my case a Danny Miller by way of Normous send lol.

Thanks Folks I really appreciate the help.

Wayne

X2👍

Anthony :eusa-clap:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Normous

Post by Normous »

Thank you kindly Wayne.

Last week my wife Patti and I made a 1,100 km roundtrip to visit Danny in Ohio and spend some time in his basement cave. I have never seen so many recurve crossbows hanging around in one place.

Any US forum member requiring the Best Custom Arra puller is encouraged to contact Danny.

I might add that any Canadian forum member interested in one of Danny's pullers may contact me. I have a small box full , shipping in Canada only.
$48.00 shipped , tax incl.

Patti and I are in TEMAGAMI Ontario bear hunting at Big John's cottage at the moment.
Let the fun begin!,
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Normous wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:14 pm
Thank you kindly Wayne.

Last week my wife Patti and I made a 1,100 km roundtrip to visit Danny in Ohio and spend some time in his basement cave. I have never seen so many recurve crossbows hanging around in one place.

Any US forum member requiring the Best Custom Arra puller is encouraged to contact Danny.

I might add that any Canadian forum member interested in one of Danny's pullers may contact me. I have a small box full , shipping in Canada only.
$48.00 shipped , tax incl.

Patti and I are in TEMAGAMI Ontario bear hunting at Big John's cottage at the moment.
Let the fun begin!,
Cheers enjoy the well deserved rest and hunt.
Wayne