Axe 340 Kryptec Close-up Rail/Riser Pics

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Axe 340 Kryptec Close-up Rail/Riser Pics

Post by amythntr »

Normous wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:59 pm
The way I see it, I would much rather take that special hunting trip with fond hunting memories and friendships made over owning stuff..Siting in your comfy home fondling your stuff isn't as exciting as a real unique hunt.

One good crossbow can take you around the world. Owning a dozen or more may not leave enough cash left over at the end of the day for the working man to take that special trip.

Owning stuff , or too much stuff seems selfish when owning less and enjoying more time afield can be more rewarding when you play your cards right.

..... well said Normous! :thumbup:

Anthony :clap:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Bcxbow wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:08 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:47 pm
Carnivorous wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:41 pm
The more I see the more I like! :)
Me too!
Enablers :lol:
I know, I need it like another mother in law! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Normous wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:59 pm
The way I see it, I would much rather take that special hunting trip with fond hunting memories and friendships made over owning stuff..Siting in your comfy home fondling your stuff isn't as exciting as a real unique hunt.

One good crossbow can take you around the world. Owning a dozen or more may not leave enough cash left over at the end of the day for the working man to take that special trip.

Owning stuff , or too much stuff seems selfish when owning less and enjoying more time afield can be more rewarding when you play your cards right.
Norm, there's nothing wrong with your way of thinking, and I respect it. I realize that we all have our own preferences and if we can justify them in our own mind, then they are valid. For me, I find that trips, hunting or otherwise, are intangibles; granted they have created fond memories for me too. In fact, I've taken numerous trips, among which, one was a guided deer hunting trip, many years ago, to Vancouver Island, with my late father. So I've been there and done that.

Therefore, speaking from experience, I've found over the years that I personally, derive more pleasure from owning "stuff" in the here and now, than I do from my fond memories which continue to fade with each passing day. That's just me, I live more in the present and future than I live in the past. However, I know that it doesn't necessarily hold true true for anyone else, that's what makes the world such an interesting place to live in. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Xcaliber wrote:I know, I need it like another mother in law! :lol: :lol:
I think mother-inlaws are great, :thumbup: and I'm speaking from experience, since mine lived with us for 26 years before she passed on.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

ComfyBear wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:17 pm
Xcaliber wrote:I know, I need it like another mother in law! :lol: :lol:
I think mother-inlaws are great, :thumbup: and I'm speaking from experience, since mine lived with us for 26 years before she passed on.
Mine is actually a fantastic woman as well, sometimes I like her more than my wife! LOL
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

Nice setup.
I Love that Kryptic camo.
BullDog 330
Deadzone.
TriggerTech.
Dr. Sturrip
BEE's

BullDog 360
Nikon Bolt aka P3