Dr stirrup?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

pwweave94

Dr stirrup?

Post by pwweave94 »

I ordered the db killers to replace my cracked REDS almost 3 weeks ago. Is their shipping normally slow?
Matrix 380 XTRA
Xcaliber Custom String
BEA arrows by Big John

Axiom Alluminum rail
Core Filled
FFF string
Luma Zone
S5 Dampners
Firebolts with Lumenoks
Rage Crossbow BH 125grains
Bushnell Rangefinder
amythntr

Re: Dr stirrup?

Post by amythntr »

pwweave94 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:04 pm
I ordered the db killers to replace my cracked REDS almost 3 weeks ago. Is their shipping normally slow?
...... say it isn’t so?..... I ordered the same and the limb dampeners last week and was hoping that I was going to get a delivery this week or next week at the latest... I will probably give Gaston a call early next week! :shock: :?

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

it would be best to call him, find out how it was shipped, get the tracking number. Canada post can be slow at times. Crossing the border from the US to Canada has it’s problems, time restraints. I’m not sure about shipping from Canada to the us. I live 60 miles from the state of Maine 95% of the time I have items shipped to a drop box in Maine, drive down, pick up my parcel and pay m taxes at the Canadian border crossing. I also drive the 60 miles to Maine to mail items with American addresses. It’s just less headache for me.
I once tried to return a Burris scope to be filled with N2 two weeks before a moose hunting trip that took me over 20 years to draw a tag through Canada post. Mailed it Monday, they returned Thursday CPOST would not deliver it because it was a GUN part. I drove down to Maine mailed it USPS on Saturday morning the scope was back in Maine repaired Friday. I picked it up Saturday morning. We Canadians are just used to high delivery prices and long delivery times.
I mail order most hunting fishing gear as any sort of variety is not available in my area.

Wayne
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

pwweave94 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:04 pm
.....sent you a PM

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

It's not just Canada Post. Combine Canada Post, USPS and homeland security and you often have a 2 to 3 week shipping period.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 pm
It's not just Canada Post. Combine Canada Post, USPS and homeland security and you often have a 2 to 3 week shipping period.
.....DON'T FORGET COUSIN VINNY'S CUT! :eusa-pray:

Anthony :wave:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Did you call Gaston? Did you get a tracking number? Do you have an eta?