Max range would you say is far enough?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Post Reply
paulaboutform
Posts: 4879
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by paulaboutform » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:07 am

Some great information given...then right down the crapper!
Here's the beautiful part of free speech. I don't have to agree with your views, I don't have to like your views, I don't even have to like you...but I will defend your right to your opinions and your freedom to express them. At least you've got the colliones to speak your mind. Just for clarity, if you weren't sure you could make a shot, would you still pull the trigger?

xcaliber
Posts: 10123
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm
Location: NW Indiana

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by xcaliber » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:08 am

Ferguson Outfitters wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:06 am
You guys thinking the thread went to hell because of a differing opinion shows a fragility on y’alls part. The love of a dog in no way compares to a granddaughter. The love one feels for a granddaughter is God’s way of preparing you for what is in Heaven. Having experienced both, Heaven is Granddaughter love multiplied by infinity. When I passed into Heaven as Paul did in second Corinthians 12:2I, I experienced no dogs there.

Take the shot !
Can't you find somewhere else to piss?
Matrix 330 (Xylia) Bushnell Trophy XLT / Single Stage Trigger Tech
Micro 355 (Jinx) Nikon Bolt XR. TT Single Stage Trigger
Matrix 380 (Max) Redfield Revenge / TT Single Stage Trigger
Axe 340 Kryptek (Axe) Nikon P3 Will be completed 8-31-19

User avatar
Bcxbow
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 am
Location: North Georgia

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by Bcxbow » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:18 am

Ferguson Outfitters wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:06 am
You guys thinking the thread went to hell because of a differing opinion shows a fragility on y’alls part. The love of a dog in no way compares to a granddaughter. The love one feels for a granddaughter is God’s way of preparing you for what is in Heaven. Having experienced both, Heaven is Granddaughter love multiplied by infinity. When I passed into Heaven as Paul did in second Corinthians 12:2I, I experienced no dogs there.

I retired at 39 years old too to my financial advice may differ from y’all too.

Take the shot !
FO
Opinions are welcome on this forum until they hand ammunition to the anti-hunters like when you stated you couldn’t care less if you wound an animal and stating in the past that you shoot game animals with field points to save money on broadheads. In my opinion you have never contributed one positive thing to this forum and should do us all a favor and find another place to share your nonsense.

Once again this is my opinion and I will not respond further.
Billy

BD400
M380 Blackout Cerakote Riser & Rail (Midnight)
Trinity Strings (nchunterkw)
Boo Strings

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12156
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by Boo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:19 am

xcaliber wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:08 am
Ferguson Outfitters wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:06 am
You guys thinking the thread went to hell because of a differing opinion shows a fragility on y’alls part. The love of a dog in no way compares to a granddaughter. The love one feels for a granddaughter is God’s way of preparing you for what is in Heaven. Having experienced both, Heaven is Granddaughter love multiplied by infinity. When I passed into Heaven as Paul did in second Corinthians 12:2I, I experienced no dogs there.

Take the shot !
Can't you find somewhere else to piss?
:lol: :lol: :lol: You're my kinda people Dan! I need to hug you! :thumbup:
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Truth is not what you want it to be, it is what it is and you must bend to its power or live a lie. Miyamoto Musashi
Boocustomstrings.com

vixenmaster
Posts: 13556
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Land of Rocks, Ozarks Mo.

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by vixenmaster » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:20 am

He must be havin a bad hair day, the World sucks n so do alot of ppl. I jus don't throw it out fer all to see. Have a good one, i am done on this Thread!
Limb Breakin Half Bubble Off BD360
Marie Laveau MXB Charge Banshee MXB320
Awshucks Relayer 25
[email protected] 417-505-9315

User avatar
Ferguson Outfitters
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by Ferguson Outfitters » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:47 am

Actually, every day for me is a good day :thumbup:

I love y’all though :eusa-violin:



Take the shot !
Last edited by Ferguson Outfitters on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by janesy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:48 am

I like dogs, crazy little rascals!

Image
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Xtra Micro BD310 "Small-Fry"
Micro Axe MOBU.

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
Ferguson Outfitters
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by Ferguson Outfitters » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:50 am

I do get entertainment from some discussions like how is my use of a field point any different than a non expanding bullet?
Especially shouldn’t have a “holy” opinion if you have never used a field point on a big hog.

What I don’t participate in is Supremacism, which clearly some of you do.

Live, Love, Take da shot !
Last edited by Ferguson Outfitters on Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by janesy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:51 am

Oh, and Maggie, lost her in a split, had to trade for the washer and dryer . Wasn't she just a cutie-pa-tutie!
Image
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Xtra Micro BD310 "Small-Fry"
Micro Axe MOBU.

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
Ferguson Outfitters
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by Ferguson Outfitters » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:58 am

If you have to post a dog pic to counter what you think my real opinion of dogs is, then you should have your head examined. Especially if you post a pic of a poor animal in front of a cage. If you have any emotional response from an internet post, you should do the same.

Too funny, take the shot !

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12156
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by Boo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Ferguson Outfitters wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:58 am
If you have to post a dog pic to counter what you think my real opinion of dogs is, then you should have your head examined. Especially if you post a pic of a poor animal in front of a cage. If you have any emotional response from an internet post, you should do the same.

Too funny, take the shot !
It's not a cage, it's a kennel. Most kennel dog trained dogs love their kernels and derive security from it.
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Truth is not what you want it to be, it is what it is and you must bend to its power or live a lie. Miyamoto Musashi
Boocustomstrings.com

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by janesy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Ferguson Outfitters wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:58 am
If you have to post a dog pic to counter what you think my real opinion of dogs is, then you should have your head examined. Especially if you post a pic of a poor animal in front of a cage. If you have any emotional response from an internet post, you should do the same.

Too funny, take the shot !
Ah Fergie, wish you were there. Just the cutest thing. It was actually a part from a folding clothes dryer my wife had out that day. Did you see the pic?? Little rascal got her head stuck right in it.

You think that shrink you tried to kill would have a look at my head for me?
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Xtra Micro BD310 "Small-Fry"
Micro Axe MOBU.

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

paulaboutform
Posts: 4879
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by paulaboutform » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Move on Joe....and for those that are unaware,
2 Corinthians has no relevance to this...none. One not ought think higher of himself than he is. To be quoting scripture at the same time as professing being emotionless, having no empathy for any one or any thing (textbook definition of sociopath) and saying small g god is simply foolishness. Back to the beauty of free speech, you're not the only one who gets to have an opinion. Opinions different from yours doesn't make anyone fragile or insecure and frankly your thinking so shows you're exactly what you accuse others of. I see you for what you are. I say this without fear or anger...mostly pity.
Too bad, the original thread was great and Steve's testing and info is always interesting.

xcaliber
Posts: 10123
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm
Location: NW Indiana

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by xcaliber » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:22 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 pm
Move on Joe....and for those that are unaware,
2 Corinthians has no relevance to this...none. One not ought think higher of himself than he is. To be quoting scripture at the same time as professing being emotionless, having no empathy for any one or any thing (textbook definition of sociopath) and saying small g god is simply foolishness. Back to the beauty of free speech, you're not the only one who gets to have an opinion. Opinions different from yours doesn't make anyone fragile or insecure and frankly your thinking so shows you're exactly what you accuse others of. I see you for what you are. I say this without fear or anger...mostly pity.
Too bad, the original thread was great and Steve's testing and info is always interesting.
Could not agree more!
Matrix 330 (Xylia) Bushnell Trophy XLT / Single Stage Trigger Tech
Micro 355 (Jinx) Nikon Bolt XR. TT Single Stage Trigger
Matrix 380 (Max) Redfield Revenge / TT Single Stage Trigger
Axe 340 Kryptek (Axe) Nikon P3 Will be completed 8-31-19

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by janesy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:28 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 pm
Move on Joe....and for those that are unaware,
2 Corinthians has no relevance to this...none. One not ought think higher of himself than he is. To be quoting scripture at the same time as professing being emotionless, having no empathy for any one or any thing (textbook definition of sociopath) and saying small g god is simply foolishness. Back to the beauty of free speech, you're not the only one who gets to have an opinion. Opinions different from yours doesn't make anyone fragile or insecure and frankly your thinking so shows you're exactly what you accuse others of. I see you for what you are. I say this without fear or anger...mostly pity.
Too bad, the original thread was great and Steve's testing and info is always interesting.
He has nowhere else to go. His racist / religious banter has had him removed from all other sites already
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Xtra Micro BD310 "Small-Fry"
Micro Axe MOBU.

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

Post Reply