THE STORK FROM CANADA DROPPED IN TODAY

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

THE STORK FROM CANADA DROPPED IN TODAY

Post by amythntr »

.....I went home for lunch today and was pleasantly surprised to see a package all the way from Quebec, Canada (took a total of one week from mailing) :clap:

....I knew that could only be one thing....a delivery from DrStirrup....

.....I was so excited that I went inside and got to work installing the goodies on my new A420TD affectionately known as "Assassinatore di Cervi 8) ."

.....first task was to remove my beloved VM string :eusa-dance: ....making sure not to unwind any of the twists :eusa-snooty: ....

.....then I ventured to struggle and put on the dbKiller limb silencers :eusa-doh: ....

.....back on went the string and then onto the dbKiller bumpers (either I am getting older or these are getting harder to install) :roll: ...

.....tonight I will install the ArroLok quiver onto the the Excalibur bracket :eusa-dance:

and then onto making some arra's for this baby and hopefully I will be able to do some shooting this weekend! :thumbup:

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Re: THE STORK FROM CANADA DROPPED IN TODAY

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats, my guess is that you added about 6 twists to compensate for the dbKillers. I wish the height was closer, but they do last forever it seems.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Congratulations on the new set up.
Is it possible the DB KILLERS would lesson the chance of limb problems/failures on a micro 355. I know, I know the limb issues on the Micro 355 are few but none the less they are showing up now that folks are warming up their bows for hunting season.
I don’t want to high Jack the thread.
Just want to discuss if the DB KILLERS help to reduce limb vibration and or noise. Do they effect the Excalibur warranty?
Thanks
Wayne
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

Big Boys and their toys . I love it
W.M.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:42 pm
Is it possible the DB KILLERS would lesson the chance of limb problems/failures on a micro 355. I know, I know the limb issues on the Micro 355 are few but none the less they are showing up now that folks are warming up their bows for hunting season.
Just want to discuss if the DB KILLERS help to reduce limb vibration and or noise. Do they effect the Excalibur warranty?
Thanks
Wayne
.....Wayne...the Excalibur warranty clearly states somewhere that any modifications will void the warranty....with that said and with what many do to modify their rig...they have never (to my knowledge) questioned the modifications in handling a warranty claim...

.....as to your initial query....I am not sure if the db killers reduce the chance of limb problems...I can say (and of course now it will happen again) that since I have put them on my 335 (BadaBing 8)) I have not had limb issues...prior to that I went thru 3 sets of limbs...as to vibration or noise, I never feel vibration with the CB nor do I ever hear noise....it happens so fast.

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RobD

Post by RobD »

Anthony - I didn't receive my box today from Canada, I think you forgot to order my set.
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Congrats on a great product .as you already knew that.
I just got dr stirrup bumpers and db killers from woodys........it took a whole day for them to come it was horrible. The extra 50 miles to your your home may have taken an extra day. Lololololol Ohhh Anthony
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

amythntr wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:01 pm
Stepnoutnb wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:42 pm
Thanks
Wayne
.....Wayne...the Excalibur warranty clearly states somewhere that any modifications will void the warranty....with that said and with what many do to modify their rig...they have never (to my knowledge) questioned the modifications in handling a warranty claim...

.....as to your initial query....I am not sure if the db killers reduce the chance of limb problems...I can say (and of course now it will happen again) that since I have put them on my 335 (BadaBing 8)) I have not had limb issues...prior to that I went thru 3 sets of limbs...as to vibration or noise, I never feel vibration with the CB nor do I ever hear noise....it happens so fast.

Thanks a bunch!
Wayne
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I agree l actually like excaliburs new limb silencers a little better than my dr stirrup. But their air bag bumpers are just awesome. Tough as nails and still soft.l cant see them doing anything but good for your bow.
Both brands of limb silencers do as much as the heavy air brakes as far as I'm concerned with out the weight
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Anthony I know you're ready to put your new setup into action. Congrats
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I am disappointed that the munchmount as it is configured most likely will not work with the new riser....and after giving it some thought I am not willing to drill holes into the riser to make it work....I am awaiting Terry's take upon his return from Moose Camp!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings