Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Snake Bit on Limbs!

Post by janesy »

vixenmaster wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:46 pm
janesy wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:37 pm
Must be thousands of those bulldog 360s out there by now. I think I've only ever heard of a small splinter and now this.
Someone's got bad luck Mr.Mike. better take it out on a deer tomorrow to feel better :thumbup:
You maybe right. I should take it out in the mornin to hunt n watch the limbs shear off or fold in about the time my big Buck strolls up about 25-30 yds. I knowed if'en i have anymore trouble from it i will break it down n find it a new home
Well if that's the case, take both bows, when ok big Buck does stroll by because of your luck... You'll be ready! Good thinking!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
deadeer

Post by deadeer »

Damn Mike, that sucks! I can't imagine your lack of faith at this point. I would either buy a wide limber, or just go to wheels altogether.

I bought a Camx 330, and am so impressed, I am thinking about selling off my 330 Matrix or trading for another Camx.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

deadeer wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:59 pm
Damn Mike, that sucks! I can't imagine your lack of faith at this point. I would either buy a wide limber, or just go to wheels altogether.

I bought a Camx 330, and am so impressed, I am thinking about selling off my 330 Matrix or trading for another Camx.
I really like this model n i want it to work so bad but i see the writin on the Wall wid the limbs. Didn't they jus start makin bullet proof limbs ? How does this crap jus keep on happenin, yeah i am not a happy camper. I jus upped n shucked anudder $230 fer a crank to cock wid
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Post some pics of the issue! I have never seen a limb tip break like that.
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Carnivorous wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 am
Post some pics of the issue! I have never seen a limb tip break like that.
I seem to get a feelin you are doubtful i am tellin the truth. I will take a pic tomorrow n post it n send it in the Excal fer anudder set of sucky limbs. One thing about i don't plan on buyin an extra set. They can jus send me them every time it breaks as i tired of it !
Half Bubble Off BD360

Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I recall seeing limb tip issues were due to the loops on the Excalibur strings being out of spec. Maybe send the string back to have them examine it..
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Its not the strings fault at all, its a chunk of the RH mag tip that broke out while i shot my 400 gr arrows. You have done well never to have any limb issues. They live wid me wid these Matrix/BD n Micro's i have had. Tell i am jus very bent over this, not in a mood that pleases my Mrs. cause i have been raisin hob since this afternoon
Half Bubble Off BD360

Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

vixenmaster wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:43 pm
longbow joe wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:10 pm
Geese.......aww shucks is telling ya something.lt wants you
Yup Awshucks is tellin me i am smuck fer buyin anymore Excals, cause i have him! Maybe i was hopin n askin fer too much fer jus one of 11 Micro/Matrix models i have bought over the 7 yrs to actually stay together !
Am I reading this correctly? You have had limb trouble with all 11 Excalibur Micro and Matrix bows you have bought! Holy crap that is bad luck right there!
I usually have real bad luck with stuff I buy. I make my wife or the store clerk pick what ever it is I’m buying. If I pick it it will be broken and I’ll have to return it for a new one.
Love to see the picture so I know what to keep my open for.
Wayne
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Other than the chunk of string groove on rh mag tip my findin's/review is of this. I absolutely love this BD360 bar none! Ease of use, weight, width, poundage, speed. I have not found the 1st Con, all i have found is Pro positive. Would i buy this model again YES! Seems bad luck befalls me but its jus not Excals that catch grief. So that is my Review n honest opinion about this wonderful BD360 model
Half Bubble Off BD360

janesy

Post by janesy »

vixenmaster wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:32 pm
Other than the chunk of string groove on rh mag tip my findin's/review is of this. I absolutely love this BD360 bar none! Ease of use, weight, width, poundage, speed. I have not found the 1st Con, all i have found is Pro positive. Would i buy this model again YES! Seems bad luck befalls me but its jus not Excals that catch grief. So that is my Review n honest opinion about this wonderful BD360 model
That's saying a lot Mike. Hope it fixed quick and with you for the long haul
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
retrieverman

Re: Snake Bit on Limbs! Pic

Post by retrieverman »

After hundreds of shots with my Micro 335, I had a limb crack on a hunt last October. Fortunately, I keep my Dad’s old Ibex at my place in OK as a back up. I was back up and going in about 30 minutes, but it still sucked. Excalibur warranted the limb, but now I’m gun shy of the bow. I’ve got it scoped and sighted in, but I’m sitting here this evening with my Offspring in the blind...