Pros/Cons Drstirrup-stirrup

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

joel0711

Pros/Cons Drstirrup-stirrup

Post by joel0711 »

Can someone with experience with the drstirrup stirrup tell me if the extra bulk is worth replacing the Excalibur stirrup?? THANKS
(I have the dbkillers and Ex-shoxs installed)
flightattendant100

Re: Pros/Cons Drstirrup-stirrup

Post by flightattendant100 »

The stirrup does what it was designed to do. I makes cocking one easier. Maybe more secure with both feet on it. ONLY thing that I don't care for is that I break mine down into the two parts ( stock ,rail, scope & limbs, riser) and carry in a hard rifle case sometimes. Wont work with Dr.Stirrup unless you take stirrup off, and even then its a pain to get it in the case. That's a very small complaint, for only one situation. ALL DrStirrup products work as advertised. They are quality products and great folks.
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

joel0711 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:36 pm
Can someone with experience with the drstirrup stirrup tell me if the extra bulk is worth replacing the Excalibur stirrup?? THANKS
in my experience when trying the stirrup the bulkiness of it was enough for me to go back to the stock stirrup.
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:17 am
joel0711 wrote:
in my experience when trying the stirrup the bulkiness of it was enough for me to go back to the stock stirrup.
Same here.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Nightstalker

Post by Nightstalker »

joel0711 wrote:
Does exactly what the manufacturer says it does. My secondhand bow came with one on, took it off cause it was to bulky and went back to the factory installed stirrup. That's just me, your mileage may vary.

BTW, many of his other products work brilliant so I've been told by numerous crossbow users, just bought a set of his DbKillers on recommendation of several posters on here and I already have his 4x4 Kocker and it works absolutely great!.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I have used all of his products and was happy with them....I have since sold my 380...which had the entire package installed...I had the entire package on my 335 which my brother in law is using this year....he took the stirrup off but is using everything else....

.....I now own the Assassin fleet which doesn’t warrant the Stirrup since they have the build in crank...BUT they both have the DBKillers which are far superior to the REDS and half the price....the A360 came with the brakes and the limb silencers which are adequate...

....on the A420TD I have also added his limb silencers ...

....now as far as I am concerned...his ArroLok quiver is the best on the market bar none....both bows have this upgrade!

.....I hope this helps!

Anthony’s👍
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings