Wrong on not Shipping Limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Wrong on not Shipping Limbs

Post by vixenmaster »

Brand new BD360 & i have to pay to ship the broke limb to them!

michael hall,

Your item will need to be sent to our warranty depot for repair or replacement. We understand that getting your product back as fast as possible is very important and we try to process all warranties within a few days.

NOTE: If we have agreed to ship your product ahead of time and you provided a credit card number disregard the above paragraph. Your product will be shipped ASAP and your card will be credited once its received at the address below.

Please send your item to:

Excalibur Crossbow Warranty Depot
2929 Lapeer Rd. Unit #1
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
vixenmaster

Re: Wrong on not Shipping Limbs

Post by vixenmaster »

Plus i have to provide my CC to pay fer limbs if'en they say no Warranty
Half Bubble Off BD360

hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

That is a form letter I got the same letter for my RMA Claim . They sent me the new limbs for my AXE no problem And I did not send the broken ones back . I would check with Dawn on this issue . DId you get an RMA number ?
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

That is a form letter I got the same letter for my RMA Claim . They sent me the new limbs for my AXE no problem And I did not send the broken ones back . I would check with Dawn on this issue . DId you get an RMA number ?
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

hunter with MS wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:32 pm
It appears its the RMA from my email they sent 2 of them. 2nd says to ship to Warranty Center in Mi.
Half Bubble Off BD360

hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

Sorry for the double post . Was there a Number with it ?
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yes n here it is,as i said it it RMA
Please send your item to:

Excalibur Crossbow Warranty Depot
2929 Lapeer Rd. Unit #1
Port Huron, MI

To assure your warranty is processed quickly please make sure your RMA# EXA10044635 is marked clearly on your package. Once we have received your product you will receive a confirmation email.
Half Bubble Off BD360

hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

OK that is the RMA I would contact someone like Dawn to ask why . One time I was asked to send the riser to them and got it back with new limbs .If I were you I would send the limbs in by usps . Yes you have to pay for them to be shipped but it should not cost you more then $8.00 I believe .
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yeah i could send them in n pay fer shipping. Then when they refuse to honor Warranty i am goin to have to pay fer a new set of limbs. Sent a pic they can see the chunk out of the rh mag tip string groove area. Well that is life n i think i am goin to get the short end of the stick up my on this deal
Half Bubble Off BD360

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....Mike:

....I suggest that you send your issue and complaint to Peter (Marketing Dude ) and get his take on it....I believe if what you have encountered is correct then Excalibur is going down the slippery slope of starting to become just like all of the other companies :eusa-snooty: :eusa-doh: ....first serial numbers, now you have to send back and pay shipping....what might be next? :eusa-think:

....I would really like to hear Peter's response before coming to the above conclusion!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:38 pm
....Mike:

....I suggest that you send your issue and complaint to Peter (Marketing Dude ) and get his take on it....I believe if what you have encountered is correct then Excalibur is going down the slippery slope of starting to become just like all of the other companies :eusa-snooty: :eusa-doh: ....first serial numbers, now you have to send back and pay shipping....what might be next? :eusa-think:

....I would really like to hear Peter's response before coming to the above conclusion!

I will jus send the limbs in & pay as usual. I jus want to say to all here that they must really shine to get Warranty limbs by jus sendin in the pic!
Half Bubble Off BD360

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

vixenmaster wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:42 pm
amythntr wrote:
....Mike:

I will jus send the limbs in & pay as usual. I jus want to say to all here that they must really shine to get Warranty limbs by jus sendin in the pic!

....I would still be curious to hear what Peter has to say! I might help other people!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:49 pm
vixenmaster wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:42 pm
amythntr wrote:
....Mike:

....I would still be curious to hear what Peter has to say! I might help other people!

I must be eat up wid the dumbazz, jus what do you think Peter can or will do that the Warranty Center in Mi. won't do ? Its all about they want me to ship on my dime as always a brand new set of limbs to get a new set of limbs. I try hard no to be bent out of shape but i jus bought this BD360 n its brand new n the limb mag tip is the pits ! So i have been havin a real bad hair day n its not gettin any better. I am jus about to stick this Excal up in the loft n deal wid it next yr when i have time to play Games wid'em
Half Bubble Off BD360

hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I register every crossbow I get so if there is a problem they can bring it up and I get no hassle.How many people bother to register the crossbow ? As for the serial numbers on the new bows they can go back a see yes you did register it again no hassle .
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

vixenmaster wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:16 pm
Plus i have to provide my CC to pay fer limbs if'en they say no Warranty
They want your CC info in case you don't send the bad limbs back and they shipped your replacement limbs ahead of time.

Makes sense to me. :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.