Wrong on not Shipping Limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: Wrong on not Shipping Limbs

Post by vixenmaster »

hunter with MS wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:59 pm
I register every crossbow I get so if there is a problem they can bring it up and I get no hassle.How many people bother to register the crossbow ? As for the serial numbers on the new bows they can go back a see yes you did register it again no hassle .
Your point is ? You sayin i am tryin to slick someone ? My friend i have a CC Bill n Statement i jus purchased a Brand new BD360 n it was delivered unto me on Thursday mornin. I get 3 shots n a mag tip breaks a chunk out. So how am i to feel about it ? Did they not say they did new process n the best Excal limbs ever made are on the models. They promote the 440 n 420 n no limb issues ?
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

No that is not what I said . I asked if you had registered the crossbow and you did not answer that question yes or no . If you did great if you didn't why not , All I said I registered my crossbows for the warranty and I get no hassle if something comes up . I do this the minute I unpack it so if I find something wrong it is fixed no hassle . Case in point I picked up a GRZ2 registered it first before I even put it together and found out the limbs that where on it where the wrong ones took a picture of them and it was corrected , If you don't register your crossbow with the serial number if it has one it may seem to them you are trying to pull something gone are the days of bill of sales invoices etc as proof . Seems like what you said above all you have is your cc invoice . So did you register it or not ?
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

hunter with MS wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:34 am
No that is not what I said . I asked if you had registered the crossbow and you did not answer that question yes or no . If you did great if you didn't why not , All I said I registered my crossbows for the warranty and I get no hassle if something comes up . I do this the minute I unpack it so if I find something wrong it is fixed no hassle . Case in point I picked up a GRZ2 registered it first before I even put it together and found out the limbs that where on it where the wrong ones took a picture of them and it was corrected , If you don't register your crossbow with the serial number if it has one it may seem to them you are trying to pull something gone are the days of bill of sales invoices etc as proof . Seems like what you said above all you have is your cc invoice . So did you register it or not ?
I have the serial# n registration. I jus bought the BD360 n it was delivered here on thursday morning. They still don't care about the serial # they want me to ship the damaged limb/'s. So policy is still the same we ship back on our dime n they send new on theirs. So how do all of these ppl. get special treatment of limbs bein sent because of a pic ?. Now i have answered yer very nosey none of yer bidness ? On serial #
Half Bubble Off BD360

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Fer every nosey azzed person none of yer bidness here is the serial # of my BD360 E52473. Sumpin else you want to knowed, i put it up in cabin loft til this limb issue is resolved. It won't be used touched shot nor hunted wid, it can collect dust up there in its peace n quiet. I have 4 other crossbows i will use n hunt wid
Half Bubble Off BD360

hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

YOUR Choice ! just funny that I and others sent in a picture of the issue and was sent a new set . As far as I concerned there is no limb issue I had one splinter on the Axe after around 30 shots or so I got the new set and went on shooting it . Seems like your kinda throwing Excalibur under the bus for what a limb issue which will be corrected .
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

hunter with MS wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 am
YOUR Choice ! just funny that I and others sent in a picture of the issue and was sent a new set . As far as I concerned there is no limb issue I had one splinter on the Axe after around 30 shots or so I got the new set and went on shooting it . Seems like your kinda throwing Excalibur under the bus for what a limb issue which will be corrected .
Evidently i must have missed how this Thread of my limb tip damage has become yer Thread n Witch hunt. Personally i think you are a small minded worm tryin to stir the pot til its stinks. So i could care less about you n yer crossbow. Go find yer own thread to play wid. Peter has been in touch wid me, :) Not you BOZO, have a Blessed day
Half Bubble Off BD360

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

vixenmaster wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:39 am
Fer every nosey azzed person none of yer bidness here is the serial # of my BD360 E52473. Sumpin else you want to knowed, i put it up in cabin loft til this limb issue is resolved. It won't be used touched shot nor hunted wid, it can collect dust up there in its peace n quiet. I have 4 other crossbows i will use n hunt wid
Now yer cookin wid peanut oil Mike...that'll lern em! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

What you guys are seeing is the automated email sent by our RMA system. What it is referring to is if you wanted something like a scope shipped ahead of sending one back for warranty we charge you for the scope and when we get it back we credit your card. We have been screwed so many times on warranty returns its staggering so that's why we need to have the cost of the item covered before sending stuff out ahead of time.

With limb failures all you need to do is send us a photo of the issue and we can send replacement limbs and typically don't need the old ones back.

Nothing has changed with our warranty and the sky is indeed not falling.

Peter
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Hey Mike, :eusa-think: seeing as the 360 is just collecting dust it seems the neighborly thing would be to have you send it over and I can help you out by breaking it in :eusa-dance: ....no need to thank me :eusa-hand: :eusa-naughty: ...just cover the shipping costs :clap: ...and you're welcome. :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Paul
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

vixenmaster wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:39 am
hunter with MS wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 am
Evidently i must have missed how this Thread of my limb tip damage has become yer Thread n Witch hunt. Personally i think you are a small minded worm tryin to stir the pot til its stinks. So i could care less about you n yer crossbow. Go find yer own thread to play wid. Peter has been in touch wid me, :) Not you BOZO, have a Blessed day
:eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

Dave :eusa-popcorn:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:12 pm
Hey Mike, :eusa-think: seeing as the 360 is just collecting dust it seems the neighborly thing would be to have you send it over and I can help you out by breaking it in :eusa-dance: ....no need to thank me :eusa-hand: :eusa-naughty: ...just cover the shipping costs :clap: ...and you're welcome. :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Paul
I see yer point, :) but i may forget whom borrowed it. Then i would be in a loss as to where it went to.
Half Bubble Off BD360

Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

These threads are useful for new owners.

If they read the entire thread they will come to the conclusion that if they have an issue simply call Excalibur customer service and talk to them.

No need to waste your time posting your problem on here because in the end éxcalibur has your back.. :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Carnivorous wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:46 pm
These threads are useful for new owners.

If they read the entire thread they will come to the conclusion that if they have an issue simply call Excalibur customer service and talk to them.

No need to waste your time posting your problem on here because in the end éxcalibur has your back.. :)
Excalibur customer service and staff are excellent Jeff...I agree with you. In my years with their products they've always been fantastic!!! :thumbup:

Paul
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I agree with all that everyone has posted; both sides that is....

....I can tell you from having had three sets of limbs give out on BadaBing 8) the Gen 1 335 (two of which took place at Boofest on the same day) that I, for one, am nervous that it can happen at anytime and any place....I do not believe the real issue is whether or not Excalibur's customer service is the best there is (which I think many of us can say it is)....I think the real issue is whether we can place confidence in the rig we have with us in the woods. Will this be the time when I cock the crossbow that I hear the stomach sickening sound of the limbs cracking....

....One can prove my hypothesis by honestly answering one question. "when you are sitting in your treestand with a cocked micro that has either had limb issues or are concerned knowing that numerous others have had limb issues"....do you say to yourself..."I am so happy that if something happens to the limbs Excalibur will take care of it" OR do you say, "OMG I hope that nothing happens to these limbs while I'm hunting?" :eusa-pray:

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:43 pm

....I can tell you from having had three sets of limbs give out on BadaBing 8) the Gen 1 335 (two of which took place at Boofest on the same day) that I, for one, am nervous that it can happen at anytime and any place....I do not believe the real issue is whether or not Excalibur's customer service is the best there is (which I think many of us can say it is)....I think the real issue is whether we can place confidence in the rig we have with us in the woods. Will this be the time when I cock the crossbow that I hear the stomach sickening sound of the limbs cracking....

Anthony, a long time ago I was taught that "Anything made by humans" will fail, the question is "WHEN?"

Better quality products last longer before they fail. Better quality companies support their failures with fixes and not turning their backs on their customers.

The trouble is ........ many people jump to conclusions rightly or wrongly and attack people or companies without all the evidence or data. We need to step back, take a breath, try to solve the issues before major complaints are levied towards anyone.

By the way, it is usually me that gets products that fail sooner rather than later.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]