Leupold optics

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Deaf jeff

Leupold optics

Post by Deaf jeff »

does anyone have a tip on where to get the best prices on leupold scopes/binocs :?: i usually get them from rein1 a member here but i'm not getting any reply from him to his email or pm's.....TIA for any info
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
amythntr

Re: Leupold optics

Post by amythntr »

....you need to shop around....sometimes eBay is cheaper (bought all of my optics there), and I would imagine there are many other places such as Natchez....One place is cheaper today, another is cheaper tomorrow....yada, yada, yada.

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I have never been afraid to buy a Leupold optic used, as their warranty will cover you and they are GREAT about service and warranty IF you ever should need it. Look on eBay for really clean used Leupold scopes. VX-I shotgun scopes with heavy duplex are my faves.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:19 pm
does anyone have a tip on where to get the best prices on leupold scopes/binocs :?: i usually get them from rein1 a member here but i'm not getting any reply from him to his email or pm's.....TIA for any info
....come to think of it Jeff I have a Leupy 3x9 Vari-X 1 that I am looking to part with. It is the gloss finish and in great shape....If you are interested we can talk!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:15 pm
Deaf jeff wrote:
....come to think of it Jeff I have a Leupy 3x9 Vari-X 1 that I am looking to part with. It is the gloss finish and in great shape....If you are interested we can talk!

anthony,
when i do get one it will be a vxr/firedot. the illuminated dot helps a ton with my vision issues., not sure on the power yet. not in a huge rush for one unless i see a screaming deal
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
matrix 355
matrix 330
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:03 am
amythntr wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:15 pm
Deaf jeff wrote:

anthony,
when i do get one it will be a vxr/firedot. the illuminated dot helps a ton with my vision issues., not sure on the power yet. not in a huge rush for one unless i see a screaming deal
.....I have the firedot...not sure if and where I will put it...may be up for sale....a screaming deal for that one?.....probably not....I would doubt you will find a screaming deal on that particular scope unless the person was in dire straits....it is a great scope for sure....wishing you the best on your searching :thumbup:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

.....I have the firedot...not sure if and where I will put it...may be up for sale....a screaming deal for that one?.....probably not....I would doubt you will find a screaming deal on that particular scope unless the person was in dire straits....it is a great scope for sure....wishing you the best on your searching :thumbup:

[/quote]

"screaming deal" is just a figure of speech, i just know im not paying the prices i have seen on leupold's website :shock:
i have done a couple of searches and have seen there is a big difference in prices out there, was just hoping i could save some leg work by asking my original question, that's all
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
matrix 355
matrix 330
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
rmb721

Post by rmb721 »

Be careful on E-bay. There are a lot of fake Leupolds on e-bay.

I even saw a fake 3.5-10 at a gun show last week. It had VX3 on the box, but VXIII on the scope. Turrets were 1 click = 1 minute. Leupolds are 1/4 minute clicks. Five numbers and letters in the serial number. Leupold uses six numbers and letters.