ExShox

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jody5252

ExShox

Post by jody5252 »

ExShox for a Micro 315. Good, Bad, Gimmick??
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
bigbowman

Re: ExShox

Post by bigbowman »

Get the REDS and your good to go! Those ex-shox are a gimmick!
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

I have had them on my A360 for the second season now...they have stayed on....don’t know how much more the sound is deadened....but if it stays I’m leaving them....I did purchase them as an add on to my A420TD .....have not shot the bow yet....if they stay on they’ll stay if they come off so be it!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RobD

Post by RobD »

My experience is opposite of Anthony. Brand new Micro 360 TD Pro came with them installed, bow sat for a few weeks so the adhesive had plenty of time to stick. Took about a dozen shots and the one on the right limb went flying. I removed the other one and installed my DrStirrup dBKillers (to replace the REDS) and called it done. I still have the Air Brakes installed, as well as the R.A.V.S. silencers on the limb. The string stars are on the original string, but that is in a bag because I put on a VM string.

There have been a few threads on the Ex-Shox, seems they either stick or go flying. If you put them on, be sure to follow the directions. Something about letting them stick for 48 hours before shooting the bow. I didn't follow the directions - I waited a few hundred hours before taking a shot and therefore they didn't stick. :lol:
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
catclr

Post by catclr »

jody5252 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:35 pm
Put on the DrStirrup dBKillers , over the R.E.D.S., work better and last longer.
I have seen to many install the ExShox and like most they end up coming off, and money down the drain. IMO
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

catclr wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:04 am
jody5252 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:35 pm
Put on the DrStirrup dBKillers , over the R.E.D.S., work better and last longer.
I have seen to many install the ExShox and like most they end up coming off, and money down the drain. IMO
....X2.....absolutely agree with Dr.Stirrup dbKillers over the REDS....made so much better, reasonably priced and does not appear that it would wear out!!!!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings