To pee or not to pee

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: To pee or not to pee

Post by amythntr »

Riflemanz wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:11 pm
Every time I start to pee I have a deer walk up to me. Last time it was at 5yds.
We stand there looking at each other! I'm holding it till it bursts!
:oops:
....so pee on the deer! :wink:

Anthony :D :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Ferguson Outfitters

Post by Ferguson Outfitters »

I wonder how mock scrapes work so well with my own piss?
yukonjack

Post by yukonjack »

you always have to watch the wind then let it go
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Believe it or not, but I have read a number of articles on this bodily function associated with "what deer think". Most Biologist tend to agree, human urine has no ill effect on deer behavior. I too have read where many old-time hunters actually peed in the scrapes they found and to hear them tell it, "both bucks and does would come and see who was taking a leak"!! :oops:

As for yours truly, I carry a large plastic peanut butter jar with the lid "TIGHTLY" screwed on!! :lol:
And I use a Dr. Pepper bottle for my snuff! :thumbup:

I hope I never get them mixed up in the fading light of day!! :eusa-naughty:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

We take a bleach bottle in the stand. It is the smaller sized bottle and it is spray painted brown. The opening is the same size as the standard sized bleach bottle. You don't want to miss! It can hold more than one time if you drank a lot of coffee or something before hunting.
Twignstring

Post by Twignstring »

I use to be very careful about not peeing in the woods. I would carry a bottle. And even came up with an idea for a biodegradable pouch to pee into.
But after having to pee really bad one day. I just let it go right off the stand.
Strangely enough a deer came walking by a few minutes later. It never seemed to notice the pee. Or my arrow going through its chest
Since then I pay no caution peeing while hunting.
Let it flow!