Get out and vote!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Get out and vote!

Post by Boo »

I'm voting PCs because I want to keep my guns!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
paulaboutform

Re: Get out and vote!

Post by paulaboutform »

Boo wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:48 pm
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:....really, a vote for anyone else (especially NDP...promising to join the Liberals in a coalition government) is a vote for trudeau.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Hmmmm, little photoshopped action?!!! The left wing, unscrupulous, globalist media just won't stop....just like those who believe it. :eusa-liar: :eusa-naughty:

Paul
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Boo wrote:
X2
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Lewism

Post by Lewism »

Just voted and I think I want to keep my guns and hobby.
My First Bow excalibur 340 micro AXE kryptec.
janesy

Post by janesy »

Voted last weekend. Need to change this badly
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Boo wrote:
Right on, I hate the scare campaign against illegal guns! All those gangs using illegal guns have nothing to do with legally owned guns. Get tougher on crime.
Yes I voted PC
Wayne
janesy

Post by janesy »

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:11 pm
Boo wrote:
Right on, I hate the scare campaign against illegal guns! All those gangs using illegal guns have nothing to do with legally owned guns. Get tougher on crime.
Yes I voted PC
Wayne
Looks like NB is blue. Thanks Wayne :thumbup:
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

Something is wrong with our country. I will NEVER acknowledge Justin as my Prime Minister.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

janesy wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:25 pm
Something is wrong with our country. I will NEVER acknowledge Justin as my Prime Minister.
After the election results I’m mortified! I feel it’s a sad day, more and higher taxes, more gun control.
My granddaughters futures have been mortgaged by Liberal politics.
I’ve scrimped and saved all my life, I’ve paid all my bills. I’ve achieved a tax bracket where I pay 45% income tax. Everrytime I open my wallet that is not for raw food I pay 15% sales tax. Over the last 14 years I’ve made $100,000 to $150,000. I’ve done this by working overtime when ever my job demands it. In 2018 my highest year ever I actually worked close to 1.5 years in hours. All this to become debt free and obtain a small retirement nest egg.
This little middle class guy is sick and tired of paying through the nose for the upperclass of Canada to party on!
My only choice, grind it out, cut back my little bit of spending, wait for the inevitable tax increases.
If I ran my household budget the way the liberals do the bank would have foreclosed on me years ago. Why is it ok for the government of Canada to just keep going deeper in debt. It boggles my mind.
End of rant
Wayne
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:00 am
janesy wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:25 pm
After the election results I’m mortified! I feel it’s a sad day, more and higher taxes, more gun control.
My granddaughters futures have been mortgaged by Liberal politics.
I’ve scrimped and saved all my life, I’ve paid all my bills. I’ve achieved a tax bracket where I pay 45% income tax. Everrytime I open my wallet that is not for raw food I pay 15% sales tax. Over the last 14 years I’ve made $100,000 to $150,000. I’ve done this by working overtime when ever my job demands it. In 2018 my highest year ever I actually worked close to 1.5 years in hours. All this to become debt free and obtain a small retirement nest egg.
This little middle class guy is sick and tired of paying through the nose for the upperclass of Canada to party on!
My only choice, grind it out, cut back my little bit of spending, wait for the inevitable tax increases.
If I ran my household budget the way the liberals do the bank would have foreclosed on me years ago. Why is it ok for the government of Canada to just keep going deeper in debt. It boggles my mind.
End of rant
Wayne
I'm completely disgusted and disillusioned....more in the fact that anyone would see fit to vote for trudeau and his liberal government. Sickening!!!

Post by newbie »

Paul..... my Mother in law earned her nickname on the weekend. She told me she voted Liberal?! :thumbdown: :silent: :eusa-deadhorse:
I was astonished that such an educated person would vote for him. I aslo quickly locked my freezer told her she is no longer welcome to my venison and asked for my house key back. She thought i was joking :oops:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Boo

Post by Boo »

newbie wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:48 pm
Paul..... my Mother in law earned her nickname on the weekend. She told me she voted Liberal?! :thumbdown: :silent: :eusa-deadhorse:
I was astonished that such an educated person would vote for him. I aslo quickly locked my freezer told her she is no longer welcome to my venison and asked for my house key back. She thought i was joking :oops:
Mike, you might want to take all that back and freeze some road kill with her name on it. Just an idea, not saying it's a good idea. Sometimes I make poor decisions and sometimes I don't. :wtf:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

It's a sensitive issue in most households, but remember that some people just think status quo is safer than changing. I don't think your Mother In Law voted the Jerk in by herself, do I think you should share your venison, well nope!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!