Swat x mag

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Normous

Re: Swat x mag

Post by Normous »

The SWAT VECTOR is an interesting over the top mechanical. It uses the same cut on contact 4 blade tip in 440 SS used on the A4 series and X MAG.

It features an adjustable collar so that this BH covers crossbows from moderate speeds to the fastest on the market. In fact I launched them over 490 fps using a 370 arrow thru paper and it did NOT deploy.

The Vectors featured adjustable collar so that the user can change blade angle easily. The Vector can be adjusted to 1" x 1" cut for lower KE bows or crossbows to a larger 1.75" x 1.75" cut suitable fir higher KE crossbows pushing notabley harder.
The Vector is a 4 blade X cut I might add.

Photos to follow later after work.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Normous wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:04 pm
The SWAT VECTOR is an interesting over the top mechanical. It uses the same cut on contact 4 blade tip in 440 SS used on the A4 series and X MAG.

It features an adjustable collar so that this BH covers crossbows from moderate speeds to the fastest on the market. In fact I launched them over 490 fps using a 370 arrow thru paper and it did NOT deploy.

The Vectors featured adjustable collar so that the user can change blade angle easily. The Vector can be adjusted to 1" x 1" cut for lower KE bows or crossbows to a larger 1.75" x 1.75" cut suitable fir higher KE crossbows pushing notable harder.
The Vector is a 4 blade X cut I might add.

Photos to follow later after work.
Norm,
When looking at the vector pics I assume the ferrule is threaded where the collar screws up or down to adjust the cutting diameter? Do you have knowledge if the head still spins true at all collar positions?
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
Normous

Post by Normous »

Boo had mentioned to me and in a prior post here the Vector spins true.

Correct, the ferule is threaded.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Thanks Norm, I had heard they spun true with the collar tight against the ferrule but was wondering about with the collar in a different position like for a 1 3/8 cut. Didn’t know if that had been put to the test.
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
BCSteve

Post by BCSteve »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:56 pm
After some discussion, and research I decided to try the Swat A4 Mini. I ordered two packs of the heads, two packs of 25 grain weights, and two packs of the Milstrap bands. I cannot wait to check these out, never seen them anywhere except the internet.

Thanks Norm for the information! :thumbup:
Let us know how they work out. I’m curious and interested in the 25 grain collars. I had my arrows built for 150 grain broadheads but the 25 grain collars would be great to try out some of the plentiful 125 grain broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Will do, probably won't be until next week for me to try them out. I'm waiting for the order to ship. :eusa-popcorn:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!