Letter to Buck

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Letter to Buck

Post by xcaliber »

Buck, what's going on? I have dropped by your place several times now, and just see that you leave messages, but never show up when I'm there. I'm starting to get the idea that you're trying to avoid me. Was it something I did, something I said? You don't like my friends maybe? Anyway, I know you're busy, especially at night this time of year.
Oh, I ran into two of your old girl friends, one is still jumpy as heck, and the other one has put on some weight. LOL.

Hope to see you soon, before the holidays come in & all that crappy, cold weather,

Archer

Archer, after the shot you took at me a few weeks ago, out in front of everyone, I don't think I really want to see you again. You always come by in the wee hours of the morning, late afternoon to maybe 7:00 PM, but never at night when the action starts for me. You know I'm a late eater, and chase the ladies around quite a bit. I'm not real hot on day time stuff, I'm usually holed up somewhere. Anyway, if you see those ladies again, take one home. LOL.

Hey, been nice talking to you, probably won't see you before the holidays, stay warm! :lol:

Buck
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
elkaholic

Re: Letter to Buck

Post by elkaholic »

You need to talk to the squirrels, they seem to know the chatter going around the woods.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Get it out dan lololo. I'm just stressing out waiting for the rut also.
Yesterday l was in my stand and a giant 150ish buck was running down the road with the cars. These darn deer
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Joe, been out three times, had shots three times, one forky buck, passed. One mama doe with fawn, passed, one small doe, passed. I need to get a shot at something soon! Was sitting in an area all tore up, no bucks! Got in the kids stand with almost two hours til day light. I thought there was a Blue Jay convention in the woods, then the squirrels showed up for entertainment or something. :lol: :lol: I started thinking about writing a letter to Buck. Well then being the father of two daughters, you have to hear there side too! :lol: :lol: Used Buck to provide his own response.

I might need some professional help! :eusa-deadhorse:
Normous

Post by Normous »

elkaholic wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:56 pm
You need to talk to the squirrels, they seem to know the chatter going around the woods.
I like that one!! :lol:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

I just found out they offered a second any sex tag in my area and talking to the guy on the next farm he said both the nice 170ish bucks running around had already been shot by the same guy on the next concession so could be worse for you like me I guess. Good news is buddy said he saw 190-200 buck crossing the field from his side to mine at dark monday !
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Good letter , I know how you feel :D
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

:lol: I'd like to write one to the squirrels. I know all 50 of them were unhappy at my presence last week, because they ALL were making my entrance known. Once they settled down, one above me proceeded to pelt me with nuts the rest of the afternoon. I realize that my stand is the perfect dining room table for most of the year. I'd just like to borrow it for a few hours here and there without getting hassled for it. :lol:
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol:
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Dan, I hope Mr. Buck listens to you and shows up. I hunted today and saw 5 does but didn't shoot anything. I still need another doe or two for the freezer I may not pass on another adult doe my fingers are getting itchy.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Dan I know a guy that has a jacket that will fit you, *but* I think it is hard to get out of :mrgreen:
These people will treat you very gently, and give you some pill looking candy,
they'll even put you in a nice room, and tell you what a nice guy you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave LMAO :mrgreen: :eusa-dance:

PS Nice letter :eusa-think:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Went to visit him again, not there AGAIN! :lol: :lol:
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:06 pm
Went to visit him again, not there AGAIN! :lol: :lol:
Perhaps if you "doll yourself up, just like one of his ladies, and wear some of their "perfume", he might be tempted to take a "ride" with you. :mrgreen:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

:lol: :lol:

I did see his two girlfriends again, they were in a hurry this time though. :eusa-violin:
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Some of these hanging around might help. HOWEVER... it hasn't helped me yet!! :eusa-pray:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I like the way you think. :thumbup: