Little romeo and the decoy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Little romeo and the decoy

Post by longbow joe » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:58 pm

[url=https://postimg.cc/XZXKg0fD]Image
This little guy came back 3 times almost on the hour to visit my Montana decoy funny stuff. In 4 hours of the evening hunt 7 bucks were seen of course the big shooter buck was trailing a real doe and my Montana fakey could not compete.
It was extremely cold here but chemical warmers and warm clothes saved the hunt.
Cant wait till the Next ....hunt l cant wait
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

longbow joe

Re: Little romeo and the decoy

Post by longbow joe » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:02 pm

[url=https://postimg.cc/Vrx38gsm]Image
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:09 pm

I don't mind the cold when I'm seeing deer just sat 4 days all dayers and never saw a single deer now thats cold lol

Sometimes using a decoy can be blast though.

W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:10 am

He 's ready, check out his rear glands. It's cold here in Wisc. also and the rut is in full swing . I think it will come to a end before the gun season opens. will use my CB for the gun season any way, lot more fun for me anyway.
W.M.