Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Boo

Re: cheek piece and trigger question

Post by Boo »

Exactly Keith! For the purposes of twisting, a Matrix EL string is about twice as long as a a Flemish string. You have to look at the twisted part as the same resistance to twisting as the end loop serving in an EL string.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

Bcxbow wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:58 pm
janesy wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:52 pm
That was the sound of my brain imploding if anyone was wondering.
I stopped reading it after L = (H^2 +

:wtf: :crazy: :lol:
mr meat wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:01 pm
I’m out to :lol:
janesy wrote:
You guys! Keith can't help it. He's an engineer. You have to translate. My son inlaw is an electrical engineer and my daughter holds a PhD in artificial intelligence (I wanna talk to her dad).
You have to apply a bit of math to everything. Many philosophers/scientists believe that everything can be explained by math. Some will say that the universe is made of math! Personally, I think all engineers use pencil pockets, carry slide rules in their other lab breast pocket and count everything twice! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ofcourse present company excluded :shh:

BTW, Keith did the hard part, he spit up a formula. Once that's done, all you need is a slide rule! :eusa-dance:
janesy

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 pm
Bcxbow wrote:
janesy wrote:

mr meat wrote:
janesy wrote:
You guys! Keith can't help it. He's an engineer. You have to translate. My son inlaw is an electrical engineer and my daughter holds a PhD in artificial intelligence (I wanna talk to her dad).
You have to apply a bit of math to everything. Many philosophers/scientists believe that everything can be explained by math. Some will say that the universe is made of math! Personally, I think all engineers use pencil pockets, carry slide rules in their other lab breast pocket and count everything twice! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ofcourse present company excluded :shh:

BTW, Keith did the hard part, he spit up a formula. Once that's done, all you need is a slide rule! :eusa-dance:
Oh ya I deal with engineers all the time. All Engine no Ears.
But someone has to design all those round government buildings. :lol:

Just kidding, If I could have done the schooling part I'd have gone for engineering myself. But girls, Hotrods and guns spoke louder at the time
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

Agreed, all kidding aside, I had to agree with Keith when he said "you need us". But not all engineers are good, but the ones that are, are true to their basic goal in their work. That is being a problem solver. :thumbup:
Stab 'em

Post by Stab 'em »

Something else to look at doing while the bow is apart for trigger catch polishing: Polish the top of the rail where the string rides on. Also radius and polish the corners of the rail where the trigger comes up through the barrel. The string rides that rail really hard back there and there is sharp machined corners there that could be "taking out" the fibers a little at a time. Mine had the slight serving fray issue until I did this and now there's no wear at all because there's nothing but shiny smoothness and blended radiuses corners there now. Ultra fine grit wet-dry sand paper, like 800 or 1000 grit, is all that's needed. It barely went into the anodizing to get the manufacturing marks and corners broke down to a polished shine so it didn't even change colours on the top rail, and where it did in spots (on the corners) it was worth it.
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Good advice!!
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Boo wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 pm
Bcxbow wrote:
janesy wrote:

mr meat wrote:
janesy wrote:

I prefer the term MATHLETE!
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
NonTypicalCPA

Post by NonTypicalCPA »

I tried finding a cheek piece in serenity camp too. Hard to believe they don’t offer cheek pieces in matching camo.