Rage Hypodermic NC

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Robinsons Rebel

Rage Hypodermic NC

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Anybody using the Rage Hypodermic No Collar broadhead?
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
AJ01

Re: Rage Hypodermic NC

Post by AJ01 »

Never used them. Thought about it. I know some guys who shot the regular Rage heads. Some like them and some have changed. It's basically a case of "what works for you".
I use Swhacker broadheads and I've had excellent performance with them :thumbup: . It's kinda like trucks. Everybody likes something different.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
drywallerdave1

Post by drywallerdave1 »

I used rage hypodermics in my bulldog 400. And they must have been deploying early because I could barely my target. They were the banded ones though
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

drywallerdave1 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:33 pm
I used rage hypodermics in my bulldog 400. And they must have been deploying early because I could barely my target. They were the banded ones though
I shoot the 150g Swhacker's. The one's with the wide white band, (if you're buying factory stuff). I've never (knock on wood :shh: ) had one open before impact. I've shot coyotes, hogs, little pigs, whitetails, and a couple of exotics with them.

My buddy who shoots the Rage double bands them. Won't shoot them any other way. I buy dental bands (for braces) and they seem to fit the bill easily! Of course, if allowing "Murphy's Law" to rear it's ugly head, it could all end badly tomorrow and every one I shoot from now on could have "premature opening"!!! :wtf: :lol: :crazy:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!