Email Offer from Bulldog Targets

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Email Offer from Bulldog Targets

Post by amythntr »

....best target out there....easy to pull an arra out...and worth every penny...and yes they do sell it at a very discounted price! I have one and absolutely love it over my Rienhardt.

....here is the link for the Black Friday Special....$99each and free shipping if you buy 2.... :shock: :shock:

https://bulldogtargets.com/

Anthony :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:11 pm
....best target out there....easy to pull an arra out...and worth every penny...and yes they do sell it at a very discounted price! I have one and absolutely love it over my Rienhardt.

....here is the link for the Black Friday Special....$99each and free shipping if you buy 2.... :shock: :shock:

https://bulldogtargets.com/

Anthony :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Not sure if it still works, but the promo code "mybulldog30" gets you and additional $30 off of the 99.99 sale price
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

I wished I had my own property or land next to my house....I think I would pick up nudder two!

Anthony👍
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

janesy wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:56 pm
Carnivorous wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:13 pm
I'm still using my BD target I won at BOO fest 2 years ago. It's taken a real pounding!! :)
Jeff is that the 10" or 12" thick model?

Beauty bow by the way :)
It's the 12" version.. :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Don't use it much! :lol:

My dots wore out so I glue targets on Cardboard and put two target pins in top corners and bend wire from target pins and hooks on bottom and hang 3 spot Vegas targets and big single recurve targets with a second set of wires. Works well. Can move them around and use up whole target instead of same spots all the time. Often wonder what the recycle truck driver thinks every week with all my shot out targets glued to cardboard. :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance: Make all my own pellet gun targets for all my traps as well. :wink: