new string

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Robinsons Rebel

Re: new string

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Yeah, time seems to move alot slower down here! Can't thank you enough Dan. :eusa-clap: Hope to try it out soon.
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Your email keeps getting kicked back to me, and my phone won’t let me connect to you.
Anyway, my number is 219-789-2052

Dan
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Just got my mail for today and WOW what a beautiful string!! Can't thank you enough Dan. You just gave me a great reason to go hunting to try it out :thumbup: Have a Merry Christmas Dan!
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Very nice of you Dan! A lot of work in building a string.
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:22 pm
Just got my mail for today and WOW what a beautiful string!! Can't thank you enough Dan. You just gave me a great reason to go hunting to try it out :thumbup: Have a Merry Christmas Dan!
You too Terry, and hope you get a nice deer! :thumbup:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

8ptbuk wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:32 pm
Mike, thanks. Back when I thought I knew everything we would talk on the phone a bit, I think you helped me a whole lot. When I was down real bad, you helped me a bunch, and I cannot thank you enough for that. I owe a lot of gratitude to a bunch of folks here, and the list is long. I will hopefully be able to do some good things for the rest of my days, and maybe get to back to even! :thumbup:
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

Dan has a awesome heart and is a awesome man! 👍
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

xcaliber wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:45 pm
8ptbuk wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:32 pm
Mike, thanks. Back when I thought I knew everything we would talk on the phone a bit, I think you helped me a whole lot. When I was down real bad, you helped me a bunch, and I cannot thank you enough for that. I owe a lot of gratitude to a bunch of folks here, and the list is long. I will hopefully be able to do some good things for the rest of my days, and maybe get to back to even! :thumbup:
Thank you for all the help you gave me also! You're definitely one of the best on this forum!
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
xpert1111

Post by xpert1111 »

Dan is awesome! Makes great bolts too! :clap:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I hope you folks know that a whole lot of what I learned I got from Boo. His video on reserving got me started, and he has been very helpful with a magnitude of things. Not only has Don helped me with this, but he has done a trigger for me, and some other help that I won't mention. Thanks a ton Don. I finally learned that being helpful gives you so much more of a better feeling of accomplishment, and love than anything else you could do. Boo is so giving, and his family as well. I cannot organize a cookout with our family as well as Don organizes the FEST every year. Just the giving of his place is so nice, but all the work for raffles, give aways, bathrooms, etc makes most folks head spin. I hope to make it up there soon, and meet a lot of you folks, especially Don & Karin. All the bunk I had with forum members & Don was bad on my part, but Don never treated me like an enemy, or some dip. Maybe it's a Canadian thing, but you all have been so nice to me when I was really a chit! I have grown to like many here, and many from the North that I feel blessed. I have entered into a good place in my life finally, and realize that many of the things we do are so minute to the universe that helping another might actually be more gratifying than anything else I can do. I no longer want to be the best at anything other than a friend. Not your best friend, but a good friend.

Dan