To Drstirrup or not

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

joel0711

To Drstirrup or not

Post by joel0711 »

I have an old Excalibur Exocet re-done to an Exocet 200. Got Drstirrup string stoppers,Ex-Shox installed and I also have a Drstirrup not installed.I have no problem cocking with the present Excalibur stirrup. Is the Drstirrup worth installing?? I hunt out of ladder stands and saddles (matrix saddle and helium sticks). I'm wondering if there is any real reason to install the drstirrup??? Anyone with experience with the stirrup lead me in the right direction please------THANKS------Greg
xcaliber

Re: To Drstirrup or not

Post by xcaliber »

Some love it, I did not. The product itself is great, well thought out and very well made. My issue was getting used to using both feet. I did find that cocking the bow in a treestand was very easy, and uncocking was easier as well.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Same as exie. I love the other dr stirrup accessories but l find it dorky and clumsy.
As said it is a help in cocking and it will definitely quiet the bow down.
Put it on and try it .....its 2 bolts... form your own opinion and please report maby it will bring incredible hunting luck for you its possible that they are blessed with incredible luck from its great maker.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Great product made by a great company!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.