peace of mind

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Robinsons Rebel

peace of mind

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Is it me or is the best place in the world to be is in the woods? It seems all the care and troubles in this world melt away when I'm in a treestand. Being in Gods creation recharges my batteries especially in todays busy life style. I used to be in retail management and this is the first time in years that I don't have to worry about Black Friday etc. I love the peace of mind being in the woods. To me, it's a privilege being there. Having a chance to harvest an animal is just a bonus. It's taken years to get my son to understand that problems disappear when I'm in the woods. I might still have them when I get out but at least I'll have a clearer head to fix them.I have some freinds that get disappointed when they don't see deer. I tell them they're missing the point.So when life goes a little crazy, take a few minutes the next time you're in the woods. Maybe it'll bring you a liitle peace of mind also. :P
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
Normous

Re: peace of mind

Post by Normous »

Yes Sir, Nature Is My Nurse.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:46 am
Is it me or is the best place in the world to be is in the woods? It seems all the care and troubles in this world melt away when I'm in a treestand. Being in Gods creation recharges my batteries especially in todays busy life style. I used to be in retail management and this is the first time in years that I don't have to worry about Black Friday etc. I love the peace of mind being in the woods. To me, it's a privilege being there. Having a chance to harvest an animal is just a bonus. It's taken years to get my son to understand that problems disappear when I'm in the woods. I might still have them when I get out but at least I'll have a clearer head to fix them.I have some freinds that get disappointed when they don't see deer. I tell them they're missing the point.So when life goes a little crazy, take a few minutes the next time you're in the woods. Maybe it'll bring you a liitle peace of mind also. :P
:clap: :clap: :clap: I caught on to that many years ago.... :thumbup:
nothing like sitting in a tree and watching gods creation come to life.
Dave :P
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Reinyrooster

Post by Reinyrooster »

The woods has always been the place where I go to get peace in my soul. It calms my mind and I always leave smiling.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Tree stand time is sole cleansing! :thumbup:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Watching the sun come up and the world wake up is therapy!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I X2 what everyone says...I feel the same when practicing with my crossbow, sighting in long arms, shooting pistols, reloading or just generally speaking with someone about any of the above!

Anthony :thumbup:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I find answers to many questions while hunting in the wonderful creation.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Same as above but simple walks with my dog in the woods and fishing out in my boat are all just as good.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Kind of reminds me of my father. When ever we went fishing when I was young he would always say"I wonder what the poor people were doing?" because it made him feel like a million dollars.
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Same here as everyone said. I often get people telling me Oh you got nothing it was a waste of time! My answer to them is always the same You’ll never understand that it’s not the harvest, it’s the calm, the relaxation, the meditation, it’s watching nature is doing without knowing you’re there.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

papa bear1 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:03 am
Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:46 am
:clap: :clap: :clap: I caught on to that many years ago.... :thumbup:
nothing like sitting in a tree and watching gods creation come to life.
Dave :P
[/quot

You're exactly right there's nothing like it.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

You will never see a motorcycle or a boat on a trailer at a therapist's office
Hunting fishing and the like all have their therapy.
Now a days l no longer go to the gym to build my body ....lts more of a "maintenance " visit to keep my back in order but often l feel quite at peace there also.
Everyone has a happy place or needs a happy place and some cost nothing at all!
I know many people who actually do none of this ....and they are miserable actually ....l love my poor person hobbies...
I guess l am rich!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.