Blocked access to this website? !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Fazan

Blocked access to this website? !

Post by Fazan »

Waiting for my wife at St. Joseph hospital in Toronto and just wanted to check this forum while I wait. Being connected to the hospital WiFi I've got a message:
"
blocked

Web Page Blocked!

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy. This page was blocked by St. Josephs firewall, please contact the helpdesk if this website is required for buisness purpouses.

URL: https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/ 
Category: Weapons (Sales) 
Client IP: 172.22.167.153 
Server IP: 104.26.11.242 
User name: 
Group name:

To have the rating of this web page re-evaluatedplease click here ."

It felt like I am doing something illegal.
By reflex I looked around if people were looking at me.
I guess some people in hospitals IT don't like hunting.
Cardinalsfanforever

Re: Blocked access to this website? !

Post by Cardinalsfanforever »

I used to work in a hospital and they blocked any sites containing firearms, sometimes crossbows, knives that could be used in violent crimes. most of this stuff could be accessed from a different site.
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Boostring
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster
AJ01

Re: Blocked access to this website? !

Post by AJ01 »

Welcome to the wicked evil :twisted: world of "Liberalism and Political Correctness". :thumbdown:
Perhaps this disease will run it's course one day and people will realize you cannot mandate an individuals right to choose their favorite outdoor activities or pastimes , nor speak their mind, simply because you don't agree with it or like it. That is communism at it's finest! Just ask Hitler, Pol Pot, Mussolini or chairman Mao.

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!