WHY IS IT.......?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Species8472

Re: WHY IS IT.......?

Post by Species8472 »

Still 8 days left. Lots of sign at camp today - was out today scouting and filling a few feeders to get ready for my kids who be will filling tags over the holidays. I will likely spend the time chasing ruffies with the 20 gauge as i filled my 2 tags and one of the BILs.

Plus it was a beauty day out and a good excuse to put a few miles on my new toy before the hardwater season starts in January. Gonna be hitting the back lakes every weekend until the middle of March:

After that just a hop skip and a jump and before you know it Spring Turkey and Spring Bear will be here.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
janesy

Post by janesy »

Sweet ride!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Species8472 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:18 am
Still 8 days left. Lots of sign at camp today - was out today scouting and filling a few feeders to get ready for my kids who be will filling tags over the holidays. I will likely spend the time chasing ruffies with the 20 gauge as i filled my 2 tags and one of the BILs.

Plus it was a beauty day out and a good excuse to put a few miles on my new toy before the hardwater season starts in January. Gonna be hitting the back lakes every weekend until the middle of March:

After that just a hop skip and a jump and before you know it Spring Turkey and Spring Bear will be here.
Must be nice to have snow! I cut the grass and washed my truck down here in banana land yesterday! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.