Boofest 2020 attendance poll, includes day visitors

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Are you coming to Boofest?

Yes
12
57%
Maybe
9
43%
 
Total votes: 21

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by amythntr » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:46 am

Boo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:05 pm
amythntr wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:47 pm
.....I really have to get to this one....by that time I should be really "pooped" out from tax season! :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:
I think emerged is more appropriate. :crazy:
.....a solution to the "porti- potti" issue....order the minimum amount and require all attendees to bring their own "Depends"....since everyone is responsible to remove their own trash it should be a win/win situation....now those who are sitting on the fence (impossible to do in soiled Depends)...????? :eusa-doh:

Anonymous :shifty:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

Hi5
Posts: 1379
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:56 pm
Location: Manitoba

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Hi5 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:35 pm

Hi5 here, and by golly, this year Boo I'm going to try hard to get to the Boo Festival.

A couple of years ago, TheBig1, Munch, IronNoggin and others made commitments of what they would bring to your festival, and it seems they let you down.

This year I'll come for sure even if I can't arrange coverage for me at work, just as long at least SOME of those guys promise us that this year they will honor their earlier pledges. Even if they let us down again, put me down as a strong "maybe".

Wonderful people, exotic foods-- life is too short to pass up on that.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.

User avatar
Carnivorous
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Location: Belleriver Ontario

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Carnivorous » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:30 am

Sadly I can't make it again. :thumbdown:

We have a family gathering every summer last weekend in July every year.

I would rather be at BOO fest!!! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by amythntr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 am

Carnivorous wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:30 am
Sadly I can't make it again. :thumbdown:

We have a family gathering every summer last weekend in July every year.

I would rather be at BOO fest!!! Lol
.....sad!....do keep us up to date on your new bow purchases and other fine equipment as you are the barometer for what we all should be looking at! :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12534
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Boo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:43 am

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 am
Carnivorous wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:30 am
Sadly I can't make it again. :thumbdown:

We have a family gathering every summer last weekend in July every year.

I would rather be at BOO fest!!! Lol
.....sad!....do keep us up to date on your new bow purchases and other fine equipment as you are the barometer for what we all should be looking at! :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
If Jeff can make it the weekend of July the 18th, we can put that out for general approval in the other Boofest thread https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71082
If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
If I could love like a dog does, I would have a pure conscience.
Grief is the price we pay for love QE2

User avatar
Carnivorous
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Location: Belleriver Ontario

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Carnivorous » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 am

Boo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:43 am
amythntr wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 am
Carnivorous wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:30 am
Sadly I can't make it again. :thumbdown:

We have a family gathering every summer last weekend in July every year.

I would rather be at BOO fest!!! Lol
.....sad!....do keep us up to date on your new bow purchases and other fine equipment as you are the barometer for what we all should be looking at! :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
If Jeff can make it the weekend of July the 18th, we can put that out for general approval in the other Boofest thread https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71082
The 18th would be a go for me. But If it ruins anyone's plans than keep it as is. ;)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by janesy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 am

Everyone bring your calendars tomorrow we can hash this out. Or we kidnap Jeff tie him up in Don's Barn until July, possibly both scenarios.
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12534
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Boo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 am

janesy wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 am
Everyone bring your calendars tomorrow we can hash this out. Or we kidnap Jeff tie him up in Don's Barn until July, possibly both scenarios.
I'm good with that! Hang him up and slather peanut butter on him. He he escapes, I'll let my Christmas crew at him! We will hear him laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
If I could love like a dog does, I would have a pure conscience.
Grief is the price we pay for love QE2

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12534
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Boo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:06 am

Speaking of Christmas crews! :D

Image
If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
If I could love like a dog does, I would have a pure conscience.
Grief is the price we pay for love QE2

User avatar
Carnivorous
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Location: Belleriver Ontario

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Carnivorous » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:45 am

Boo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 am
janesy wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 am
Everyone bring your calendars tomorrow we can hash this out. Or we kidnap Jeff tie him up in Don's Barn until July, possibly both scenarios.
I'm good with that! Hang him up and slather peanut butter on him. He he escapes, I'll let my Christmas crew at him! We will hear him laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Yikes!!! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by amythntr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

.....maybe we can have a Boofest Jamboree and have it run from the 18th to the 25th :mrgreen:

anonymous :clap: :eusa-dance:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by amythntr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Boo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:06 am
Speaking of Christmas crews! :D

Image
....for anyone not knowing these fine gentleman....from left to right:

Leam,
Steve (Outback),
and not to be forgotten....Mickey Mayhem.

For those of you who DON'T know this fine trio of father and two sons....Steve (Outback)....keeps you laughing from time he gets there to the time he leaves! :lol:

Anthony :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by amythntr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:11 pm

.....so far the poll indicates the need for only a 5 gallon pail with a terlit seat attached.


Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

roly
Posts: 1639
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by roly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:40 pm

Count us in

Tom
Posts: 2640
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:43 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Contact:

Re: Boofest 2020 attendance poll

Post by Tom » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:31 pm

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm
.....maybe we can have a Boofest Jamboree and have it run from the 18th to the 25th :mrgreen:

anonymous :clap: :eusa-dance:
Have you been talking to Paulaboutform
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]

Post Reply