ATA time

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: ATA time

Post by amythntr »

Carnivorous wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:29 pm
New bows being released today at the ATA!

Someone hold my credit card for me so I don't do something foolish! Lol
....yup...you don't want to fool so feelish had you dropped some of the funny looking Canadian monopoly money! :crazy:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:58 am
Carnivorous wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:29 pm
New bows being released today at the ATA!

Someone hold my credit card for me so I don't do something foolish! Lol
....yup...you don't want to fool so feelish had you dropped some of the funny looking Canadian monopoly money on a new Excalibur! :crazy:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Anthony wrote:....the A360 and the A420TD fit my stature perfectly.....nothing on the table entices me since there is no fried calamari. :mrgreen:

Anthony, with their adjustable stocks I would hope that you could make them to fit. However, since they have the internal crank, there's more to "go wrong", and they are a tad heavier than they should be. The beauty of the Axe 340, and I imagine the 340 TD, is how well they "balance", and their cost is more palatable.

Do you dare to compare? If you do, I'd be willing to wager that you'd make the "switch". Tinkabodit, with the money you'd get for your A420 you could get two Axes, or one 340TD and pocket some cash. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

ComfyBear wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:13 pm
Anthony wrote:....the A360 and the A420TD fit my stature perfectly.....nothing on the table entices me since there is no fried calamari. :mrgreen:

Anthony, with their adjustable stocks I would hope that you could make them to fit. However, since they have the internal crank, there's more to "go wrong", and they are a tad heavier than they should be. The beauty of the Axe 340, and I imagine the 340 TD, is how well they "balance", and their cost is more palatable.

Do you dare to compare? If you do, I'd be willing to wager that you'd make the "switch". Tinkabodit, with the money you'd get for your A420 you could get two Axes, or one 340TD and pocket some cash. :wink:
.....the extra weight is well balanced to the point where it is not even felt....I'm good with what I have....I will be doing my darn best to get to the Harrisburg show on Feb 1....I will avoid the Excalibur boot unless two unrelated things take place; Gaston sees me :shock: :( , or I start hearing voices in my head :twisted: ....I will make sure I take my Prozac with me! :mrgreen:

Anthony :wtf:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings