The Claw Sling - Strata?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Ridger

The Claw Sling - Strata?

Post by Ridger »

Anyone know where to buy a Claw sling in Strata camo?

I see them on the site, but can't find anything...
Normous

Re: The Claw Sling - Strata?

Post by Normous »

The Claw sling suspends all my shooting instruments over the shoulder during the last 5 years and I concede it is one of the best non slip comfortable slings on the market at a reasonable cost.

STRATA pattern was developed by TRUETIMBER Camo in 2019, the Starta pattern blends well in many field situations the way I see it.

Since I am placing a decent sized Strata clothing order later this week I may as well contact CLAW and order up a couple new slings.

Jeff, you want one? :wave:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Normous wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:30 pm
The Claw sling suspends all my shooting instruments over the shoulder during the last 5 years and I concede it is one of the best non slip comfortable slings on the market at a reasonable cost.

STRATA pattern was developed by TRUETIMBER Camo in 2019, the Starta pattern blends well in many field situations the way I see it.

Since I am placing a decent sized Strata clothing order later this week I may as well contact CLAW and order up a couple new slings.

Jeff, you want one? :wave:

;)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

Ridger wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:13 pm
Anyone know where to buy a Claw sling in Strata camo?

I see them on the site, but can't find anything...
Check Quake Industries they carry the Strata camo if you wait until late February to March they usually discount a lot of their slings I bought a few of them last year and they were over half off.
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

I have a claw on my ought 6. Its better than most.
I put a limb saver sling on my BD 360 i found at cabels and love it. It has this hand grip you hang onto while walking .
Very comfortable.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/LIMBSAVER-KODIAK-LITE-CROSSBOW-SLING/2480538.uts?productVariantId=5153716&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=04787799&rid=20&gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1246591&ds_rl=1247873&ds_rl=1247876&gclid=CjwKCAiA4Y7yBRB8EiwADV1haVkKtVE_-nvJ1tC5PAX5w3I93hcZmd5vb0XnYGVIW7Ho1sm7szeDzhoCPi4QAvD_BwE
BullDog 330
Deadzone.
TriggerTech.
Dr. Sturrip
BEE's

BullDog 360
Nikon Bolt aka P3
Zombie Slayers

1 Corinthians 13:4-7