SOME TAKAWAYS FROM THE HARRISBURG PA SPORTSMEN SHOW

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

SOME TAKAWAYS FROM THE HARRISBURG PA SPORTSMEN SHOW

Post by amythntr »

.....Had the opportunity yesterday to go with Anthony (my oldest) and an uncle....for someone looking for something specific or someone looking for something new that they won't know they must have, this is the place.....

.....having been their three times, unless I can get there during the week, instead of opening day....I don't think I would make the 180 mile trek again.

Here's three takaway's:

1. Excalibur AXE...got a chance to see one....it was absolutely a complete and beautiful package....any body sitting on the sidelines, looking for a lower priced Excalibur....with ALL of the features of a more expensive Excalibur....stop waiting because this IS your bow....If I didn't own the A360 and it's big brother, the A420TD, I would be all over this bow...

2. Spy High....this is an ingenious system for putting your camera's higher up the tree and out of prying eyes...I just could not believe it...extremely well designed and made....so of course I dropped some coin for the system and 5 additional brackets for 5 more cameras...a total of seven....check out their web site:

spyhighmounts.com

https://www.amazon.com/Spy-High-Complete-Mounting-System/dp/B00AMVNTFK?th=1

3. Treestand Wingman- an ingeniously simple and totally reusable system that slowly lowers you to the ground should you fall out of your tree stand
Check out their website at:

treestandwingman.com

:thumbup:
Last edited by amythntr on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bigbowman

Re: SOME TAKAWAYS FROM THE HARRISBURG PA SPORTSMEN SHOW

Post by bigbowman »

The wingman is nice! About time they made one that can be reused! Excellent product!
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
Normous

Post by Normous »

The Spy High is cool too!!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
janesy

Post by janesy »

All three good finds,

wingman is a great idea
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

All great products
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:1. Excalibur AXE...got a chance to see one....it was absolutely a complete and beautiful package....any body sitting on the sidelines, looking for a lower priced Excalibur....with ALL of the features of a more expensive Excalibur....stop waiting because this IS your bow....If I didn't own the A360 and it's big brother, the A420TD, I would be all over this bow..
Anthony I told you that last August, but it took you this long and only after seeing it to realize what a beauty it is. :eusa-drool:
If you had listened to me back in August you could have saved a few "Samolians". :eusa-doh:

However it's never too late, I'm sure you could sell one of those "expensive" models, buy an Axe and put some cash in your pocket. :eusa-think:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

ComfyBear wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:11 am
amythntr wrote:1. Excalibur AXE...got a chance to see one....it was absolutely a complete and beautiful package....any body sitting on the sidelines, looking for a lower priced Excalibur....with ALL of the features of a more expensive Excalibur....stop waiting because this IS your bow....If I didn't own the A360 and it's big brother, the A420TD, I would be all over this bow..
Anthony I told you that last August, but it took you this long and only after seeing it to realize what a beauty it is. :eusa-drool:
If you had listened to me back in August you could have saved a few "Samolians". :eusa-doh:

However it's never too late, I'm sure you could sell one of those "expensive" models, buy an Axe and put some cash in your pocket. :eusa-think:
....Lou....as I said, I am good with the 2 I have....just trying to steer those undecided on their first CB or what to add to their fleet should they so desire...also, just an additional point....If I were to even consider the sale and purchase as you state....I would have to buy the charger in order to enjoy using it....that would thereby negate most, if not all, of said savings.... :eusa-think: :eusa-naughty:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

That Paul Guy sent me the link on the Spy High unit.
May just be the ticket to get it out of reach of our marauding bears around here!
I can indeed see one in my not too distant future! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

IronNoggin wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 pm
May just be the ticket to get it out of reach of our marauding bears around here!

Cheers,
Nog
Hey Matt:

Having watched how it works at the show and seeing the quality of the product....I was sold....If I remember correctly you can even use a painters pole as an added extension...owner was very nice....I can't wait to get out in the woods in the late spring and put this to use. :thumbup:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:04 pm
IronNoggin wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 pm

Cheers,
Nog
Hey Matt:

Having watched how it works at the show and seeing the quality of the product....I was sold....If I remember correctly you can even use a painters pole as an added extension...owner was very nice....I can't wait to get out in the woods in the late spring and put this to use. :thumbup:
It was at the last 2 ATA's. This past show they had a young kid install one as an example to show how easy it was
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme