Need A New Crossbow?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Post Reply
User avatar
nchunterkw
Posts: 2395
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Contact:

Need A New Crossbow?

Post by nchunterkw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 am

Check these out! :D


https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1&auth=e73615b84ec480dfbad346b0816ffb9aeefbc14c&esp=sendgrid&open=1&sid=65fe9110-9707-42ef-b31e-5626595aa467&utm_campaign=55020&utm_content=6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=tomomailer&utm_term=https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1
Keith
"I can explain it to you...but I can't understand it for you"

Micro, Vortex
RamCat, Slick Trick
BE Zombie, TF Feathers, Trinity Strings
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6361
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Need A New Crossbow?

Post by amythntr » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 am

nchunterkw wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 am
Check these out! :D


https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1&auth=e73615b84ec480dfbad346b0816ffb9aeefbc14c&esp=sendgrid&open=1&sid=65fe9110-9707-42ef-b31e-5626595aa467&utm_campaign=55020&utm_content=6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=tomomailer&utm_term=https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1

Kieth....that would get those in The People's Republic of NJ, 7-10 years in State Penitentiary!..... :eusa-doh: :(

:eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty:
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
NMare 335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
nchunterkw
Posts: 2395
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Contact:

Re: Need A New Crossbow?

Post by nchunterkw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:37 am

amythntr wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 am
nchunterkw wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 am
Check these out! :D


https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1&auth=e73615b84ec480dfbad346b0816ffb9aeefbc14c&esp=sendgrid&open=1&sid=65fe9110-9707-42ef-b31e-5626595aa467&utm_campaign=55020&utm_content=6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=tomomailer&utm_term=https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1

Kieth....that would get those in The People's Republic of NJ, 7-10 years in State Penitentiary!..... :eusa-doh: :(

:eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty:

Yeah man. Shooting toothpicks is serious business. Can't be too careful. :lol: :lol:
Keith
"I can explain it to you...but I can't understand it for you"

Micro, Vortex
RamCat, Slick Trick
BE Zombie, TF Feathers, Trinity Strings
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><

gerald strine
Posts: 2916
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: southern Michigan

Re: Need A New Crossbow?

Post by gerald strine » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:11 pm

Next thing you know they will come out with longer rails, mag limbs,cranks, take down models ,ect.
All it would take is for some kid to shoot his brothers eye out or take it to school and then the lawyers to get involved and all heck will be raised in the tooth pick x bow world.
Looks like fun where is the dart board !
Hunt eat sleep repeat.

longbow joe
Posts: 2938
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:55 pm
Location: south eastern pa (bucks county)

Re: Need A New Crossbow?

Post by longbow joe » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Keith you could make custom strings for them .....ln special colors of course. ...and get rich. !
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 3116
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: Need A New Crossbow?

Post by janesy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:07 pm

Cool crossbow.

But you guys missed the "DIY back shaver" offered on that site! Finally, I'm going broke hiring that out all these years
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
nchunterkw
Posts: 2395
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Contact:

Re: Need A New Crossbow?

Post by nchunterkw » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:43 am

longbow joe wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:41 pm
Keith you could make custom strings for them .....ln special colors of course. ...and get rich. !
You saw right through me, Joe :D
Keith
"I can explain it to you...but I can't understand it for you"

Micro, Vortex
RamCat, Slick Trick
BE Zombie, TF Feathers, Trinity Strings
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6361
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Need A New Crossbow?

Post by amythntr » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:45 am

amythntr wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 am
nchunterkw wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 am
Check these out! :D


https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1&auth=e73615b84ec480dfbad346b0816ffb9aeefbc14c&esp=sendgrid&open=1&sid=65fe9110-9707-42ef-b31e-5626595aa467&utm_campaign=55020&utm_content=6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=tomomailer&utm_term=https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/uncommon-carry-12885fd4-e2aa-4039-92f4-88e21a2d3c7e?open=1

Keith....that would get those in The People's Republic of NJ, 7-10 years in State Penitentiary!..... :eusa-doh: :(

:eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty:
When you are in a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
NMare 335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

Post Reply