Thanks to my friends

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

Thanks to my friends

Post by UPSMAN »

I sit here on the eve of my only Grandsons first birthday and I realize how lucky I am to have all you Excalibur folks to call family. You folks were there for me in my darkest hours. I am happy to say that Greyson is 100% healed and we are so excited to celebrate his first birthday tomorrow. I want to thank everyone that prayed on his behalf. The prayers came from all over the globe. It's amazing how far reaching this group of people truly are. I also want to thank all of you that entered the raffle or donated funds to cover Greyson's medical costs. Much thanks to Rob Dykeman,CEO at Excalibur for donating the 360 TD for the Boofest raffle. Lastly, I want to thank my friend Boo. You are an incredible friend with the heart of a grizzly. None of this would have happened without you. Celia and I are so looking forward to Boofest 2020. We hope to see our old friends and hopefully make a few new ones.
Regards, Dennis & Celia
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
janesy

Re: Thanks to my friends

Post by janesy »

:D so happy to hear Greyson is doing well. :thumbup:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

You are right we all are an eclectic bunch from every corner of the globe . (some corners are darker than others) :D
We all hope to never need help from others but when you do receive help it is nice .
Take care Dennis and Celia
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Doe Master wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 am
You are right we all are an eclectic bunch from every corner of the globe . (some corners are darker than others) :D
We all hope to never need help from others but when you do receive help it is nice .
Kevin, you took the words right out of my mouth! It could not have been said any better!
Dennis, what are friends for? :D
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:24 am
Doe Master wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 am
Kevin, you took the words right out of my mouth! It could not have been said any better!
Dennis, what are friends for? :D
.....when family hurts...the duckies get in order real quick....and what we thought was important is shadowed by what is really important,,,our families!...Glad to hear the little guy is doing well...prayers help for sure!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Sure tickles me to see those smiling pictures of Grayson on FB. Truly a "Miracle Baby".
Outback

Post by Outback »

Happy 1st birthday Greyson and may you have many, many more. Feb 23rd is truly a great day as I celebrate a kind of rebirth myself for this is the 33rd anniversary of my quitting alcohol and hard drugs. Here's to us little one :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: .
Dennis and Celia, I am hoping to see you fine folks and all the rest of the Boofest Excaliber famiglia (que Anthony) in July at Boofest.

Outback, Lemmy, Mickey Mayhem.
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

So thankful little Greyson is well.
God bless.
Wayne
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

A Very Happy Birthday to Greyson and Best wishes to all the Family ! I have met a LOT of AWESOME people here on the forum and have come to call many my friend ! Looking forward to seeing you and Celia at Don and Karin's again this year !
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

What a wonderful update. I'm so glad to read this. It's all been said so I'll just say DITTO!!! :thumbup: :D

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

That is awesome Sir. I hope to meet you and the little guy one day. Prayers will continue.

XB
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I'm so glad he is doing so well, lord willing he will have a long prosperous life and a happy family to share his life experiences with.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads