Selling a Crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

retrieverman

Selling a Crossbow

Post by retrieverman »

I’ve got 5 crossbows and have a friend looking to upgrade his, and he’s asking me to sell him one. He really wants my M380, but I really have no idea what to ask. It’s a 2014 bow and just got a set of new limbs last fall, and I have a quiver, Munchmount quiver holder, 2 Boo made Force 10 strings, and several bolts. Any idea on an asking price?!?
longbow joe

Re: Selling a Crossbow

Post by longbow joe »

It's sad but this time of year I'm seeing like 500 bucks on local craigslist for that bow .
Best bet is our classifieds on the forum at least this audience appreciates the bow lots of matrix bows being sold .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

longbow joe wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:09 pm
It's sad but this time of year I'm seeing like 500 bucks on local craigslist for that bow .
Best bet is our classifieds on the forum at least this audience appreciates the bow lots of matrix bows being sold .
This is a “friend” deal, so that’s actually the price I was thinking. I’m not one to try to gore anyone on a sale ESPECIALLY A FRIEND. Thanks for the input.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Bow resales have tanked big time. Trust me I know first hand.. Lol

Keeping what I have because the grass ain't greener with another bow... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Yeah ebay loaded. Matrix 355 tact scope crank attached. Plus extra. 500 obo
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I saw a plastic ibex for 150.00
That's a bargain for a young or new hunter .The ibex is a great bow even the plastic rail model is a tac driver
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.