Need some tech help here

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Reinyrooster

Need some tech help here

Post by Reinyrooster »

I tried twice today to post in this forum from my phone, which I have done many times before, but across the top of the section to post it said" Your IP ,and then numbers, has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see....and then in another colour of text was a web address for "Spamhaus.org"........

Any idea what that's about. My phone is working fine on any other site or app that I am using.

Thanks. I have a screen capture of that page but haven't figured out out to post that.
I'm on my PC now.

Rooster
Reinyrooster

Re: Need some tech help here

Post by Reinyrooster »

OK, just tried again on the phone and now it's seems to be OK. Have no idea what that was about. Have the screen capture if anybody wants/needs to see it.

Rooster
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I have had the samething on my desk top I shut it down and turned it back on and it worked . I wonder if someone is trying to hack the site or hack you have not seen anything that tries to have you do anything .
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I have had the samething on my desk top I shut it down and turned it but on and it worked . I wonder if someone is trying to hack the site or hack you have not seen anything that tries to have you do anything . Has anyone else had this happen ? Have no clue why I just double post
janesy

Post by janesy »

Don't fret guys. Almost all residential off the shelf internet routers and phones use IP addresses that change periodically. Called dynamic IP. Most businesses and companies or individuals who require a higher level of security use Static IP's, which means it doesn't change and stays the same all the time. Static IP addresses cost money.

Your IP address simply changed to one that have previously been blocked before, it either changed again or your provider was notified of the blacklist and resolved it. Most likely it changed when you rebooted.

:thumbup:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme