State Of Emergency for New Brunswick

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Stepnoutnb

State Of Emergency for New Brunswick

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Well as the COVID-19 destroys the world Economy and everyone's lives in a matter of months. New Brunswick Government has declared a State Of Emergency for the entire province.
All NONESSENTIAL stores will be SHUT DOWN. Exempt are grocery, hardware, drugstores. Restaurants are open for take out or delivery only. Social distancing is mandatory.
My wife and I are well prepared. Our Daughter, Son-in law and granddaughters are prepared as well. My ailing parents 87/84 are self quarantined. I am here to deliver their requirements should anything arise. Arrangements have been made for food and prescription deliveries for them.
The first Turkey season in history for NB might have ended before it started, I waited almost 63 years I can wait 64! I will be social distancing myself out on the lake for the May 01/2020 opener looking for some of these

I wish each and everyone of you and yours health and happiness in these crazy times.

Wayne
longbow joe

Re: State Of Emergency for New Brunswick

Post by longbow joe »

Yea its crazy. I'm sitting here at 12 pm .......watching the no good news ...news. 90% of my customers are closed ...no hurry to get up tomorrow ..just more doom n gloom .very sad hang in there Wayne. And everyone else also.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

longbow joe wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:21 am
Yea its crazy. I'm sitting here at 12 pm .......watching the no good news ...news. 90% of my customers are closed ...no hurry to get up tomorrow ..just more doom n gloom .very sad hang in there Wayne. And everyone else also.
Yes sir we all have to be very patient. This is not going away quickly. Also the Saudis and Russians destroying the oil market has really hammered he Canadian economy. Going to be high unemployment. I was going to go back to work shutdowns but now I just might never go back to work ever again.
Fingers crossed.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

This is a horrible virus that is not respected by many younger folks. Although it's not that deadly on healthy people, it is very hard on elderly folks, and those with compromised health. Even doing all this is no assurance you won't still get infected. I'm hoping the virus is overstated, and lasts a lot shorter period of time. Please take care of yourself, and loved ones, and this will pass.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

What is mind blowing is how quickly things have escalated!

I left for Cuba on March 07th and covid-19 was but a blip in the news.

When we came back on Mar 15th.

Everyone at Pearson International Airport was wearing masks.
The stores ran out of toilet paper and many other items.
All social events cancelled.
Bars and restaurants closed.
I was asked to work from home because I just travelled.
Gas prices plummeted.
My retirement savings gains are all but gone.
My company as well as my wife's company are now down and startup is TBD.
US and Canada border closed.

Now I'm sitting here wondering if all of this happened in the last 2 weeks what other $hit storm is on its way!!!

;(
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.