Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Stepnoutnb

JAKE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND SHOWED UP From primos

Post by Stepnoutnb »

ihunt

Re: JAKE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND SHOWED UP From primos

Post by ihunt »

COOL! Now all you need is the real ones show up during the hunt... :thumbup:
Last edited by ihunt on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
janesy

Post by janesy »

Careful you don't shoot it haha! You won't be the first turkey hunter to doze off and wake up to the thrill of the most beautiful Tom strutting away into to realize it's your decoy.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
tcwild

Post by tcwild »

What stakes did they come with? Most of the time if I use a jake decoy I put him like he's about to get him a piece of azz. I make a hole in the hen about where the tail starts, put her on the ground like pictured and put jake stake in the new hole ( no pun intended ). Hope you get to have a season, you have no idea what your getting yourself into. :lol:
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

tcwild wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:18 pm
What stakes did they come with? Most of the time if I use a jake decoy I put him like he's about to get him a piece of azz. I make a hole in the hen about where the tail starts, put her on the ground like pictured and put jake stake in the new hole ( no pun intended ). Hope you get to have a season, you have no idea what your getting yourself into. :lol:
They have the stakes where you can put the hen in the lower submissive position. The stakes are steel and 2 piece. They are very strong/solid.
I have 2 types of goose decoys made from Sports Plast they are similar but more of a rubber. One set has a stake that will allow these decoys to move a bit in a breeze. I know they will work with these.