Cabelas.ca Can't Get Through On The Phone

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Stepnoutnb

Cabelas.ca Can't Get Through On The Phone

Post by Stepnoutnb »

WOW been trying to call Cabelas.ca for the last 2 hours and can't get through. Keep getting message saying all circuits are busy please try again later.
Trying to check on a phone order I placed last week.
I know these folks are VERY BUSY and under staffed now due to the Covid-19. Life as we know/knew it has drastically changed.

Take Care
Wayne
Stepnoutnb

Re: Cabelas.ca Can't Get Through On The Phone

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Got through just now. I'm on hold for now. These days I have the time :eusa-popcorn:

30 min wait but I got through. They are some busy.

Wayne
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Try getting through to Canadian Employment Insurance! :evil:

Over 2,000 calls last week. About 100 turns down thee worm hole of verification, only to be booted out due to "high traffic". :shock:

Today call number 301 put me "On Hold" once again.
Hoping that doesn't follow Thursday & Friday's routine where they let the clock run out, leave you on hold, and shut the doors for the day... again. :thumbdown:

Starting to get more than a little ticked!

Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

IronNoggin wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:23 pm
Try getting through to Canadian Employment Insurance! :evil:

Over 2,000 calls last week. About 100 turns down thee worm hole of verification, only to be booted out due to "high traffic". :shock:

Today call number 301 put me "On Hold" once again.
Hoping that doesn't follow Thursday & Friday's routine where they let the clock run out, leave you on hold, and shut the doors for the day... again. :thumbdown:

Starting to get more than a little ticked!

Nog
Yes I can see a big void for lots of folks to fall into during these crazy times.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone.
Wayne
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Just mail ordered my vegetable seeds for the garden. I always just buy tomato, cucumber, and squash plants. I hope I’m able to buy the plants.
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

Took 29 min. to get a hold of customer service today and the lady told me they had her working from her home and the main office had 600 people taking orders . most where turned down because the had no ammo left to sell . that was hard to believe .
W.M.