Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

OT: Free Rifle Giveaway

Post by IronNoggin »

Folks at Gun Post are offering up a Canada Only Gun Giveaway:

Here: https://www.gunpost.ca/contest?referral=327209

Good Luck! :thumbup:
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
janesy

Re: OT: Free Rifle Giveaway

Post by janesy »

Thanks Matt I entered
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Hmmmm. Let's see now. If they offer this giveaway, that will result in a HUGE demand to buy the item.

So, foreseeing such a demand, will they have stockpiled product in readiness for the foreseeable demand? I hope so. I hope they don't wait until they are flooded with orders before they try to acquire product.

Mind you, that's pretty simple marketing. If you know there will be a demand, you don't wait till it's already in short supply before acquiring a supply.

Too bad nobody explained that to out Great Leader back January, or at least, in February when we shipped out our Emergency Protective Equipment.

I understand that PAL requests are not being processed. So, anyone wanting to buy a firearm who doesn't have a PAL won't be getting one for a considerable time in the future.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Not to be negative but boy I can see the Anti’s going crazy on this! :shh:
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

ihunt wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:08 pm
Not to be negative but boy I can see the Anti’s going crazy on this! :shh:
To quote our current "leader": Let them eat cake... :lol:

Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Not to look a "gift horse in the mouth", but this is a poor replica of a real M1. I wouldn't refuse it as a gift, but certainly would not buy one. Priced at approx. $480, there are better options out there. My name and email address is worth far more than just a infinitesimal chance of winning it. So I will pass on this opportunity. :thumbdown:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

ComfyBear wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:26 pm
Not to look a "gift horse in the mouth", but this is a poor replica of a real M1. I wouldn't refuse it as a gift, but certainly would not buy one. Priced at approx. $480, there are better options out there. My name and email address is worth far more than just a infinitesimal chance of winning it. So I will pass on this opportunity. :thumbdown:
There you go letting fear and common sense get in the way again my Friend!!! :lol:

Cheers!
Nog
janesy

Post by janesy »

I have an email address I use specifically for this situation, I like free guns, and since I have zero use for it I'll probably give it away to someone. :thumbup:

Cheers to me, hope I win! :clap:
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

janesy wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:41 pm
I have an email address I use specifically for this situation, I like free guns, and since I have zero use for it I'll probably give it away to someone. :thumbup:

I hope you win, so you can give it to me, so that I can also give it away. That way we'll both be looked upon as being nice guys. :)
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

janesy

Post by janesy »

ComfyBear wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:59 pm
janesy wrote:

I hope you win, so you can give it to me, so that I can also give it away. That way we'll both be looked upon as being nice guys. :)
Good plan
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Normous

Post by Normous »

ComfyBear wrote:
janesy wrote:

Nice guy???? I remember you pulling the wool over everybody donating your old Ten Point....after you got overpaid for it. It could not sell it in the Trading Post first...nice guy , right?
Nice guys don't scam others for their own benefit.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Normous wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:05 am
ComfyBear wrote:
janesy wrote:

Nice guy???? I remember you pulling the wool over everybody donating your old Ten Point....after you got overpaid for it. It could not sell it in the Trading Post first...nice guy , right?
Nice guys don't scam others for their own benefit.
Norm, unless, your memory is failing you. I'm surprised that you would post such garbage :o

Yeah I know that old age can be a BITCH. If that's the case, I feel for you and will pray for you. :eusa-pray:

The fact is that I paid $1,999.99 + 13% tax = $2,259.99, I sold 75 raffle ticket @ $20 = $1,500, $500 of which I donated. So I ended up with $1,000 and "ATE" the other $1,259.99.

https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48899&p=463331&hilit=Tenpoint+Elite+QX+4+package#p463331

If that's what you call "pulling the wool over everybody eyes" and getting overpaid, you need help and I'll :eusa-pray: for you.
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

grouse

Post by grouse »

janesy wrote:

What use does anyone have for a 9mm rifle? I can't come up with a single (reasonable) hunting application. I might use it to commit a crime and then throw it into the river. Beyond that, it would just sit in my gun cabinet forever (like most of the guns already in there, I use the same few favorites over and over).
axiom
350 SE
janesy

Post by janesy »

grouse wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:23 pm
janesy wrote:

What use does anyone have for a 9mm rifle? I can't come up with a single (reasonable) hunting application. I might use it to commit a crime and then throw it into the river. Beyond that, it would just sit in my gun cabinet forever (like most of the guns already in there, I use the same few favorites over and over).
Buddy of mine has a 9mm Ruger patrol rifle. It's a lot of fun to plink with.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme