Results from staying at home

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

Results from staying at home

Post by Carnivorous »

Can you relate! Lol

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
xcaliber

Re: Results from staying at home

Post by xcaliber »

Jeff, maybe it's you. :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:54 pm
Lol not here I'm social distancing in my mancave with my dog! :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Of course during any crisis some minor thing happens, our microwave took a dive about a week ago. I never realized how important it was in our house, yeah, there was a big gaping hole in the cabinetry where it was supposed to be, but we don't use it that often. Of course I ruined the last one, a bag of popcorn caught on fire inside of it while I was in the washroom. Every day for 4 days my wife asked me I ordered it. Finally I did, and told her that Best Buy would deliver UPS on our doorstep Monday, get here yesterday afternoon. I had to have my wife help me trim the plug to fit through the drilled hole that for some reason the last 3 microwaves cords fit through. All the while she was busting my chops until we finally busted out laughing. I have been married almost 40 years, and I'm no expert but for me, if I ignore her, she calms down quickly. When I say ignore, it's a snide ignoring, just flat out peaceful ignoration! :lol: :lol:

Have fun folks, stay safe!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Carnivorous wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:59 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:54 pm
Lol not here I'm social distancing in my mancave with my dog! :)
Very wise Jeff, very wise indeed!

Post by newbie »

Me and the missus have been getting along great.... I choose option B lol.
I am working 40 or so hours a week.
Work another 10 a week teaching her how to cook.
We aren't arguing in the spam together like before this started.
I'll report back in a few more weeks and if I don't y'all know why :wave:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Ill make a wager that divorce rates go up 37 percent during this pandemic , :lol: :lol:
I am also hanging with my dog, but he farts a LOT he's a big boy with lots of gas :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh:
but we don't argue :eusa-think:

Dave :mrgreen:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

papa bear1 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 am
Ill make a wager that divorce rates go up 37 percent during this pandemic , :lol: :lol:

Dave :mrgreen:
Yep and the birth rate up 37% by the end of the year :lol:
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
SEW

Post by SEW »

Those who are not married will continue to be ignorant of their faults,

but

those (Husbands) who are married will learn that they have even more faults than had already been brought to light.

Seriously, we’re doing great, anticipating turkey season, next week.

Please stay as safe as practical.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Because we are a bit isolated this hasn't impacted us too badly other than no seeing our kids that normally visit every week two. On a normal week there's only one day a week that we don't hang out together. I'm happy to be married to someone I like to be with!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:03 pm
Of course during any crisis some minor thing happens, our microwave took a dive about a week ago. I never realized how important it was in our house, yeah, there was a big gaping hole in the cabinetry where it was supposed to be, but we don't use it that often. Of course I ruined the last one, a bag of popcorn caught on fire inside of it while I was in the washroom. Every day for 4 days my wife asked me I ordered it. Finally I did, and told her that Best Buy would deliver UPS on our doorstep Monday, get here yesterday afternoon. I had to have my wife help me trim the plug to fit through the drilled hole that for some reason the last 3 microwaves cords fit through. All the while she was busting my chops until we finally busted out laughing. I have been married almost 40 years, and I'm no expert but for me, if I ignore her, she calms down quickly. When I say ignore, it's a snide ignoring, just flat out peaceful ignoration! :lol: :lol:

Have fun folks, stay safe!
.....too funny...we went for a new microwave....but at least ours was kind and saw CORVID-19 coming and conked out last month! :thumbup:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Reinyrooster

Post by Reinyrooster »

I've been working from home and we video chat 3 times a week to stay in touch with each other. My wife went back to work last week so we're not in each other's face every day so that's working out ok.
Video chat with the kids and grandkids a few times a week and once in awhile they drop by and stand in the driveway while we stay on the porch and maintain the appropriate social distance.
Working on the honey-do list when the "official" work is caught up.
Trying to get out for a walk every day to work in the new hip, and enjoy a refreshing beverage most evenings.
Boo

Post by Boo »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:03 pm
Of course during any crisis some minor thing happens, our microwave took a dive about a week ago. I never realized how important it was in our house, yeah, there was a big gaping hole in the cabinetry where it was supposed to be, but we don't use it that often. Of course I ruined the last one, a bag of popcorn caught on fire inside of it while I was in the washroom.
A YouTube vid would have been priceless! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

A few weeks into isolation and its upsetting to me to watch my wife at the living room window, staring aimlessly into space, with tears running down her cheeks.

It breaks my heart to see her this way. I've thought of how I could cheer her up. I've considered letting her in.

But rules are rules.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Hi5 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:20 pm
A few weeks into isolation and its upsetting to me to watch my wife at the living room window, staring aimlessly into space, with tears running down her cheeks.

It breaks my heart to see her this way. I've thought of how I could cheer her up. I've considered letting her in.

But rules are rules.
Lol!!!!!