Senior day

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

elkaholic

Senior day

Post by elkaholic »

Sitting in walmart parking lot. A line of seniors. With 6 ft spacing ,lined up waiting to get in.
Stores have senior tuesday shopping , letting limited number of people in the store.before normal hrs.

Wife's turn. Lucky me!

Only thing that pissed me off this early, an employee comes out with a cart of 2 big packages of toilet paper.

Ok fine but my rear hasn't seen tp in a month.

Chances are none will be left, so I call my wife inline and told her to beeline it to tp isle.
LOL

Fun times we now livein.
ihunt

Re: Senior day

Post by ihunt »

Don’t know why people are panicking about toilet paper the covid 19 virus has NO affect on that end it affects the other end of the body respiration, lungs, sinus, throat etc.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

elkaholic wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:08 am
Sitting in walmart parking lot. A line of seniors. With 6 ft spacing ,lined up waiting to get in.
Stores have senior tuesday shopping , letting limited number of people in the store.before normal hrs.

Wife's turn. Lucky me!

Only thing that pissed me off this early, an employee comes out with a cart of 2 big packages of toilet paper.

Ok fine but my rear hasn't seen tp in a month.

Chances are none will be left, so I call my wife inline and told her to beeline it to tp isle.
LOL

Fun times we now livein.
Lol, I hear you. I was eying up a an old sheet to cut up into squares, but things seem to have settled down here. Went shopping for some staples and was pleasantly surprised by the lack of people and more or less stocked shelves. Even got a package of my favorite toilet paper. So my wife's sheets are safe for now. Makes you wonder how civilization ever got along before the invention of paper butt wipe.
Hoping you managed to find some. Hank
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Napkins are all gone. Time for paper towels next.

Trying to save Kleenex till last, if we can't find tp.

Last resort , I'm eyeing the stack of cardboard boxes, but will have to soak them in water first.
Lol
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

elkaholic wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 pm

Last resort , I'm eyeing the stack of cardboard boxes, but will have to soak them in water first.
Lol
The wife wont let you check the linen for softness, will she? My wife was going to stop me, but I said, a man's gotta do what's necessary in times like these. Lol. She was pretty relieved when I got back from the store with buttwipe. :lol: I'd mail you a few rolls, but I don't think they would get there in time. :eusa-snooty:
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

elkaholic wrote:

Lol
Remember way back when cloth diapers would be washed after being filled, then emptied? Remember the diaper bucket in the bathroom? Hint, hint. Just don't forget to use the baby powder. Bonus; every time you fart, you've got a built in wind checker. :lol:
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

elkaholic wrote:

Lol
Here is a TRUE FUN FACT for you! When I was a lot younger we had to carry water into the house and we had an outhouse. Does everyone remember Sears, Simpson Sears or in Canada the Eaton’s catalogues? That was our TP. nothing good about using glossy paper for TP. we had a bath once a week on top of the spam table in a galvanized tup. The water had to be carried in and heated on the wood stove. We then made to the big time with an oil burning stove.
These times really help line up your priorities.
Wayne

Hahah just thought of this one. We are going to a paperless world! Try to wipe your but with an iPad, smartphone or a Kindle lol.
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Let me tell you how far back I go for Butt wipe ,
we had an outhouse and for butt wipe we had corncobs,
we had red one's and white one's
we would wipe twice with the red one's
and then check it with the white one, :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh:

Dave :mrgreen:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

ihunt wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:47 am
Don’t know why people are panicking about toilet paper the covid 19 virus has NO affect on that end it affects the other end of the body respiration, lungs, sinus, throat etc.
.....the thought is, you might cough so hard you might have issues at the other end! :eusa-doh: :shock: :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

The TP shortage was explained by someone in the industry. Over75% of people are now either home or working from home. Those people will now need much, much more at home than they normally do. The paper used at home is different from the commercial stuff and is made in different facilities. So people are buying a few weeks or more (as they should) and of course there are hoarders. Also retailers were caught off guard and did not limit purchases like the are doing now. So as the TP producers say, there is no shortage at the source and the shortage at the stores will level out. BTW, I bought a 6 pack of TP at Shopper's Drug Mart.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

Makes you wonder how civilization ever got along before the invention of paper butt wipe.

.........leaves :lol:
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
Boo

Post by Boo »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:02 am
Makes you wonder how civilization ever got along before the invention of paper butt wipe.

.........leaves :lol:
A whole lot of scooting :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:20 am
ihunt wrote:
.....the thought is, you might cough so hard you might have issues at the other end! :eusa-doh: :shock: :mrgreen:
In that case you may need adult diapers :lol: :lol: :shh: :oops: :eusa-pray:
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

I remember those days of pumping windmill for water, woodstove,milkn cows on a 3 legged stool. Warm milk. Outhouse with sears catalog. Etc.

We survived and over time things got better.

Hoping it doesnt take to long to get back to a time somewhere close to normal.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:20 am
ihunt wrote:
Would that be considered "blunt force trauma"???
Poor underwear never stood a chance, didn't see it coming!!! :shock: :eusa-doh: :shock:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!